Part 2

Ashley: This is what you've all been waiting for! Announcing the winners!

Hunter: Our winners are.......

Elizabeth: OscarWildesDreamer! (Mikki)

Leo: Helie13 (Crystal)

Percy: and MCGreekGeek (Cassidy)!

Piper: Welcome to Demigod Facebook guys!

***

Thalia: The Hunters' and I plan on stopping by later today. Don't be stupid.

Percy: We will try.

Cassidy: Please just act your age at least.

Annabeth: And you are?

Cassidy: Cassidy Evans, daughter of Hecate at your service.

Artemis: Cassidy is one of my prized huntresses. I recruited her when she was 12 when she decided to leave camp.

Percy: You chose to leave camp?!

Cassidy: Yes I did.

***

Crystal's point of view:

I first noticed the horse when I was walking to school with my friends Erin and Ciel. It looked exactly like a horse but its eyes gleamed red. I thought it was a police horse but where was its owner? I looked back even more until Erin spoke up.

"What are you looking at?"

"You don't see that?! It looks like a horse." Both of my friends shook their heads. " Must be a dog". I grumbled. Erin looked at Ciel.

"Can you go tell our teacher that we might be late, I want to see if Crystal is okay." Ciel ran off and Erin grabbed my shoulders. " We don't have much time. I see the horse too. We have to get to camp fast." Erin said throwing down her crutches and grabbing me.

"Wait you're not crippled!? I said looking down at Erin's weirdly shaped legs. She was standing perfectly fine.

"Yes I am. Can we run now I like to run!"

"You couldn't even run before!" I yelled. I looked back at the horse and it looked right at me. It began to trot over to where we were. We began to run into some woods. I saw the horse began to run and it didn't look friendly. My phone buzzed and I looked at it. It was from Ciel.

Ciel: Where are you guys!

Erin grabbed my phone and stomped on it till it broke.

"What was that for!?" I screamed.

" It's so no other monsters find us!" We then kept running until we stood before a sign.

Camp Half-blood

Piper's point of view:

I heard commotion near the entrance to camp as I walked to the lava wall. I walked over curious to see a saytar with short black hair and a girl with pale skin. I heard Leo scream behind me.

"It's a child of Hades!" I ran over.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Flesh eating horse attacked us" the saytar named Erin said. The other girl was breathing loudly. She looked up above her head to see an owl, Athena.

"Athena" she whispered before she passed out. We rushed the girl to the medic tent and laid her on the cot.

"Go get an Apollo kid!" I yelled. Ashley and Elizabeth then showed up. " She just passed out" I said.

"Probably from trauma" Elizabeth said. They both then began to speak in Ancient Greek. The girl woke up and Ashley handed her some nectar. The girl sipped it then looked at us.

"Where is Erin and where am I?" Erin gave a small wave.

"Camp Half-blood " I said. She sat up. Annabeth walked in.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes we are fine. Come meet your sister."

Mikki's point of view:

I have been at camp for about a week now and I still am not claimed. A girl was rushed into camp and was claimed right as she arrived. I would be jealous but then she passed out. I remember when I came. My stepmother found a note from my deceased father explaining that I needed to be sent here. No clues on who my mother is or anything. Just take her from her normal happy life and send her to this odd place.

Everyone here has tried to get me to play capture the flag or climb a lava wall. They really don't care about death here. I went back to the big house where I was staying until my mom fesses up that I'm her child.

I began to hack into the Hunters accounts for my plan to prank them. The Stolls' then ran in.

" Did you log on yet?" Conner asked. I gave him my laptop. It's all yours. The Hunters' were supposed to arrive soon and I had a huge plan to annoy them.

Hello my fellow readers. There will be a part three. I apologize for the long update. Hunter and I have many ways to avoid updating like,

- watching reading rainbow ( inside joke)

- sing ever after songs

- make mini horror movies

-and watch yo Gabba Gabba ( don't judge MCR was in it, we watched them sing. If you don't know who MCR are then you should be ashamed)