Horrify Movie in Real Life

Ashley: Has anyone seen Hunter or Luke lately?

Percy: No. Maybe they are back in Tartarus.

Kronos: No. They aren't. Don't send those monsters back!

Piper: Guys you might want to come to the Camp Half Blood gate....

-In Camp-

Percy, Annabeth, Leo, the Stolls, Jason, Nico, and everyone else meets Piper at the gate.

She hands a note to Percy very nervously asking him to read it out.

'Dearest young minds,

When the moon is up we shall take over. Welcome to hell my children. You're trapped here till nightfall. Go to the fire pit at exactly 11 o' clock. Anyone not there will be held hostage and killed off every 10 minutes. Be mindful. Complete the challenges like good girls and boys you MAY be able to leave.

Because I am ever so nice, you have ten minutes to run as far as possible before we are closing the camp. Run.

Signed,

The Ring Leader'

Many campers run off from fear that it might be a monster. Leaving only a handful of people left.

Percy: It's probably a stupid prank

Leo: Lame prank.

Ashley: I don't know guys....

Piper: Seems legit.

Percy: I heard a scream from the Apollo cabin......

Elizabeth: That was me. LEO COME QUICK!

Leo runs to the Apollo cabin to see a bloody note on the wall

Dear friends,

It seems you have hesitated about my warning and did not be the smart demigods you are and run. Because of this I took your friend. She will not survive and will be the first of many.

I hope you take more notice to my note.

Love,

The Ring Leader

" Who did they take?" Leo asked. Elizabeth gave him an annoyed look.

"Your girlfriend! Didn't you notice she hasn't said much on Facebook?!" She said. " Why my sister! If they had to take anyone take the Stolls!" Leo's expression softened.

"No not her. Why? I'm sure Ashley can take them on" he said biting his lip. Elizabeth gave him a look. "If she can't fight them off then her knight in shining armor will save her" Leo said trying to lighten the mood.

"Not helping Valdez"

"Sorry"

Elizabeth and Leo then returned to the big house and told the remaining demigods the news.

" They must of taken Hunter and Luke if they took Ashley" Annabeth said.

"They made a big mistake of taking Hunter" Percy said.

"We should go to the fire pit like they said" Piper said. Everyone then made their way to the fire pit to see Hazel, Frank, and Grover standing afraid.

" Guys! Thank the Gods you came! We saw the note and came here to find this"  Grover said holding out a note. Percy read it out loud.

Dear friends,

Congratulations! You're alive. Now when the fire goes out run. Enjoy yourselves.

Suddenly the fire blew out. Everyone panicked.