Yet to be named

Leo: Finally we fixed everything!

Annabeth: Your stunt gave me a concussion.

Hunter: And me a broken leg.

Jason: Same here.

Travis: Not to mention that Mikki is still in the infirmary.

Hunter: You guys aren't allowed to congratulate yourselves after all of the damage done. You should be lucky that no one died.

Conner: Yet........

Conner Stoll has logged off

Hunter: Conner!

Percy: He doesn't think Mikki will make it but she will.

Annabeth: Will she?

Percy: I don't know.......

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Conner's POV:

Conner slammed his laptop shut and rushed out of the Hermes cabin. He heard Travis run after him.

" Conner wait!" Travis yelled but Conner ignored him. Five minutes later he entered the infirmary. It had more campers in it than usual due to the explosion. Most of the campers healed fast and had broken bones but Conner figured Mikki had the worst out of everyone's. Ashley saw him and smiled. She was holding ambrosia and an ice pack.

" You're here to see Mikki? Follow me, I'm just about to head to her." she said leading Conner to a corner of the infirmary where Mikki was being held. He looked at the bedside table and saw the flowers he had placed right after the explosion. They had started to wilt limply over the vase. Elizabeth was sitting by Mikki's side was wiping her face carefully with a cloth. She saw Conner and stopped.

" She has a slight concussion and a broken rib cage but I'm sure with ambrosia and nectar she'll be back on her feet again." she said cheerfully. Ashley placed her hand on his shoulder.

" Mikki will be fine, Conner." she said. He didn't say anything and just stared at Mikki's closed eyes. Ashley pulled Conner into a hug and grabbed Elizabeth to leave us in peace. I set another flower in the vase and noticed a red rose was placed amongst the other Lily's that I had placed each time he visited Mikki. A small note was attached to it. I ripped the rose out of the vase and studied the note.

Dear Mikayla,

Even in your deep sleep you still are just a beautiful as when you were awake though I grow to miss your sparkling eyes. I hope we will reunite my love
A.L.
Conner stood bewildered with the note in his hands. Ashley returned with some ambrosia. She looked at him and smiled.

" Only a little bit more ambrosia and Mikki should wake up!" She said excitedly while drinking what Conner thought was her sixth cup of coffee. The Apollo kids had been getting up early and staying up late to take care of those in the infirmary. Most of them had bags under their eyes and drank way too much coffee to stay awake. Conner didnt respond but held up the rose with the note.

" Do you know who left this?" Conner asked. She read the note and shook her head.

" A lot of people have been coming in here lately, sorry I don't know." Ashley said. Conner left the infirmary leaving the rose in the vase. Travis saw him and waved.