Bad Dreams or Worse?

I decided instead of writing a usual chapter I'd write a horror story like the prank one we did so read if you dare.

Hazel's Point of View:

" Back off!" Hazel screamed raising her flashlight up like a sword. The last thing she remembered was going into the Pluto cabin but she woke up to a Hell Hound breathing down her neck. She found herself in the woods of Camp Half-Blood in a small clearing. It was pitch black except for the faint glow of the moon and her flashlight.

The Hell Hound snarled and inched forward, threateningly.  Hazel stepped back and felt herself hit a tree.
* " βίδα, you beast." Hazel muttered. She quickly leapt to the side just as the Hell Hound smashed itself into a tree. She ran into the woods as far as she could. Hazel stopped and spotted a faint light in the distance.

"Camp, finally." Hazel sighed sprinting towards the light. She exited the woods and gasped at what she saw. The camp was in flames and had rubble everywhere. Dead demigods from both the Roman and Greek camps were strewn on the dirt, as if they were battling. Her eyes landed on two figure's near the big house. Hazel ran over to them to see Frank and Nico's bodies next to each other. An arrow was lodged into Nico's chest and Nico's sword had stabbed Frank who eyes were wide open.

"No, no no no!" She cried hugging their bodies tightly.

"This is why Romans and Greeks should never join forces. Dear Hazel, look what you've done." A calm voice whispered in her ear. Hazel looked around and saw a woman wearing a dark dress that complimented her pale skin and golden hair.

"Hecate, what happened here?" Hazel pleaded glancing at the bodies once again. The goddesses smile disappeared and her eyes turned dark.

"You happened, Hazel Levesque. New Rome tried to cooperate with the Greeks but you can't stay on your side. Mr. Zhang got the point but unfortunately not all of us are immortal. If you didn't associate yourself with the Greeks, everyone would be alive." Hecate spat at Hazel who was confused.

"But I woul-" Hazel started.

"I should've never taught you the ways of the mist, you've used it for evil. I'm sorry Miss. Levesque but this is for the good of everyone." Hecate's eyes turned black and she leapt towards Hazel with her hands outstretched, her fingers growing into claws.

*βίδα- screw you in Greek*

Will's Point of View:

"Will, come quick! Someone's seriously hurt!" Someone yelled as soon as Will entered the infirmary. Will pulled on a pair of gloves and followed Elizabeth to the corner of the tent where Ashley knelt near the victim frantically dressing a wound on their neck. The person was covered in blood and was deathly pale but their eyes were racing around the room. Their eyes landed on Will who gasped, it was Nico. His dark eyes glared at Will with hatred.

"Nico! Quick someone get ambrosia!" He ordered. Elizabeth and Ashley just stood there in shock.

"He's losing a lot of blood, I don't think it'll work. I've tried already." Ashley told Will who glared at her.

" Leave me to him." Will told them and they left the room. He turned to Nico and examined the wound.

" Let me go." Nico mumbled.