Happy Ending

Mikki's point of view

I stared at Travis dead in the eye.

"He likes me? This better not be a joke." I said. Travis put his hands up in defense. I ran out of the cabin running into Connor. 

"Hey Mikki!" he said grinning. I hesitated then pushed him away before running to the last place I wanted to be, the Aphrodite cabin. I burst through the bright pink door and choked on the rose scented perfume. Immediately Drew scrunched up her nose when she saw me but then continued to read her magazine. I saw Piper reading a letter, probably from her Dad. She looked up and smiled.

"Hey Mikki, how's the Iris cabin treating you?"

"Fine I guess." I felt my foot shaking nervously. "Do you have a moment to talk?" I asked. Piper raised an eyebrow, but nodded. We stepped to the corner of the cabin so, no one would hear us.

"So Travis just told me that Connor liked me and I don't know how to respond." I said quickly. Piper's eyes lit up.

"I can definitely help you with this! So you  want to know the truth?" She asked and I nodded. " Do you like Connor too or do you want to tell him the news ?"

" No. I don't like him at all." I lied. Piper smirked.

"I don't even have to use charmspeak to know the answer to this." I blushed. "Well what we should do is ask Connor himself."

"No! Are you crazy?!" I said. Piper laughed.

"This is the only way. Trust me, my mother is Aphrodite." I sighed.

"Fine, but I have to figure something out." I said leaving the cabin.

Connor's point of view

I walked back to the cabin exhausted from working for Cassidy. I ran into Mikki who seemed frantic. She pushed me away. Before running off. I entered the cabin and over to a my brother.

"I just ran into Mikki, is she okay?"

"She um felt sick." Travis said.

"Where was she running off to?"

"How would I know?! I'm not the one

that follows her day after day!" Travis snapped. I backed up a bit then, looked at his facial expression. He's hiding something.

"What you hiding Travis?" I asked him.

"Don't be mad, but.." He started. "I might of hacked onto your Facebook, found out why you are being a servant to Cassidy, and your crush on Mikki. When Mikki asked if I found anything I might of accidentally told her you liked her." He spoke really fast on that last thing, but I understood what he said.

"You did what?!" I yelled. "I am going to kill you." I ended up chasing him around the cabin for awhile.

"What is going on?!" Piper yelled. I turned to see her standing in the doorway looking at us like we were insane.

"Travis told Mikki about my crush on her!" I yelled. Piper's eyes went wide.

"She still hasn't talked to you about that?" She asked. She told us what happened after she ran off.

We went to check the Iris cabin, but she wasn't there. I asked someone if they saw her and they said, she grabbed a bag then went the forest.

We decided to split up in the woods (hoping we wouldn't die or find her dead) to find her. I went to the river and found her sitting there, Iris messaging someone. I probably shouldn't of listened in, but I heard my name.

Mikki's Point of View

"Mikayla, you have to tell this Connor boy you like him. You aren't the same kid anymore." My stepmom Anna said. I had Iris messaged her for advice. Cause I needed it.

"You and I both know how petrifying this is right?" I asked her.

"Yes, but you aren't that shy little girl anymore. You've made friends, and fought a monster. A boy should be nothing." She laughed and I sighed. She was right. How come a boy was more difficult than fighting some monster on the way here?

"I'm proud of you, your mother is proud of you, and I know your dad is too. I have to go now. But the shop sends you love! Bye!" Anna said.

"Bye." I spoke weakly and Anna disappeared. She always brought my dad into conversations when she knew I needed motivation. I sighed and started talking to my dad-slash-myself.

"I miss you Dad. I wish we found that letter sooner. I wish I could have hugged you one more time, but you aren't here anymore. The shop won't be the same without you and neither will I. You had so much left to teach me and I found your book. I read it a lot. Thanks for everything. I love you Dad." I sighed ending my long talk to myself.

I heard a few leaves rustling. I grabbed my knife and quickly threw it behind me. It got stuck in a tree right next to Connor. His eyes widened. "Sorry. I thought you were a monster or something." I then blushed. "How long were you there?"

"Um...not too long. Just heard the end of your conversation with that woman and you talking to your dad." He said and I nodded. We stood in silence for awhile.

"So Travis told you?" Connor asked, after a few minutes. I nodded.

"Piper told you?" I asked and he nodded. "Sorry for running off. I was just freaked out."

Connor nodded. "I understand." He said then more silence. Eventually he sat down next to me near the water.

"Why are we making this more complicated than it needs to be?" Connor asked me.

I shrugged and spoke, "Cause we don't understand relationships or anything like that." He nodded in agreement.

I looked over towards him and he looked back at me. Before I knew it his lips were on mine and we kissed.

Piper's Point of View

"So you want to go tell people?" Travis asked me. We found Connor and Mikki a little while ago. Then when they started to kiss we knew things went well.

I thought for a moment. "Sure why not?" I said and we went back to camp. They were in for a surprise when they got back.

THIS WAS REALLY LONG ON ACCIDENT!!! And the book is not over. Anyway Hunter again. So this is going to be real quick.

One, we want a fan to interview the characters on this story or on our Doctor Who Facebook. More details on that later.

Two follow our instagram @TheFandomFanatics so I don't have to talk about it anymore.

Alright bye.

-Hunter