Part i dont know

Ashley: Hello everyone! I would just like to recommend my Doctor Who facebook to any whovians reading this. And I have a friend @lizzyrella who I was wondering if you could follow her or check out her story friends the talk show. You can even be in it! That's all!

..................................................................................................................

Khione: LET IT GO! LET IT GO! Can't HOLD IT BACK ANYMOREEEEEE!!!!!!!

Hunter: Please don't.

Khione:  Why?!!!

Hunter:  You would never be a good Elsa.

Khione:  That ice witch should never be better than me!

Hunter: Well it seems like I have seen more little girls wanting to be Elsa than you so..............

Khione:  Say one more thing and you'll be an ice sculpture!!!!

Hunter:  At least I'll be a pretty ice sculpture.

Leo:   Oh! BURN!!!! Khione, your gonna need some ice for that burn!

Khione:  The fact that I can freeze anyone I want. INCLUDING YOU!!!!!!!

Leo:  Oh but each time you try you fail. I guess its because I'm so hot that the ice melts :)

Hunter:  I agree

Luke:  WHAT?!!!

Ashley:  What?! Don't hit on my boyfriend!!!!!

Leo: DON'T HIT ON ME!!!

Hunter:  CALM DOWN!!! To disagree. I agree to disagree.

Luke:  Wow. I thought you liked Leo's type.

Leo:  Is my type extremely handsome?

Hunter:  You wish.

..................................................................................................................

On May 20th or today it is my birthday so I'm just making a section for that............

Leo: Happy birthday to you!

Hunter:  Happy birthday to you!

Apollo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ASHLEY!

Percy: Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!

Leo: And many more..........hopefully...........

Ashley:  ARE YOU SAYING I'M GOING TO DIE?!!!!!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!

Hades:  I can change that :)

Apollo:  Don't try to kill my daughter.

Leo:  CAN I EAT YOUR CAKE ASHLEY!!!!!!

Ashley:  No! Its mine.

Hunter:  But you WILL share it with me! RIGHT?!

Ashley: Well I can't give out cake that is gone............

Everyone except Ashley: YOU ATE THE CAKE ALL BY YOURSELF WITHOUT SHARING!!!!!!

Ashley:  maybe............

..................................................................................................................

Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter but it is only because I have a brilliant idea to share with you all. So starting next chapter I will let one person reading this be in the story instead of adding new characters. Also feel free to ask us questions that we can answer each chapter. If you would like to be in the next chapter just send me a private message or comment asking and if any requests for the chapter your in. I won't do this every chapter though. HAPPY READING!!!!