Truth or dare

We have done this before and since we have new characters I want to do it again so enjoy!

Percy: Who wants to have a truth and dare party at my cabin?

Hunter: I'll bring the gummy bears!

Thalia: I guess I'll go because the Hunters' leave tomorrow.

Ashley, Hunter, Annabeth, Nico, Leo, Luke, Connor, Travis, Thalia, Cassidy, Mikki, Crystal, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Grover, and Reyna all arrive at Cabin 3 ready to play Truth or Dare. They all sit in a circle ready to play

Hunter's point of view:

I sat next to Luke with a bowl of gummy bears in my lap. Percy spoke up.

"I'll go first since I'm the host. Leo truth or dare?" Leo smirked.

"Dare. Hit me with your best shot." He said. Percy smiled.

"I dare you to go into town and light your whole body on fire and act like you're in pain."

"This should be easy." Leo said. Leo went into the city and Iris messaged his fellow campers. "Ready." He said. Leo lit up in flames and people around him ran away.

"Oh my gods! HELP! I'm on fire!" He screamed. A lady behind him tried to dump water on him but nothing happened. Then someone sprayed Leo with a fire extinguisher. Leo then looked back at his friends covered in foam. "Done."

Leo then came back into Cabin 3 and I held back a laugh.

"Hello Mr. Snowman." I joked. Leo glared wiping off some foam off his face and throwing it at me.

"Okay Hunter. Truth or Dare?" He said.

"Dare. Surprise me." Leo rubbed his chin.

"Hmmmm. I dare you to let Drew put makeup on you." I wrinkled my nose.

"No. Absolutely not. I'll allow Piper though." I smiled at Piper who nodded. Piper ran to her cabin and came back with a huge bag of makeup. "Can we do this not in front of you guys?" Percy nodded and we headed to the bathroom. I sat down on the stool and Piper brought out bright pink lipstick. "No. I will stab you in the eye with that if it gets near my face." Piper sighed.

"Fine." She said adding some eyeliner on my eyes. She then took some gray/ purple eyeshadow and added it on. I chose a dark red lip stick. "Why that color?" Piper asked.

"It's the color of the blood of my enemies." I said adding it on myself. I went back to the cabin and everyone gasped. I stared at them. "If you keep staring you may see your worst nightmare." I said. Everyone lowered their heads. I say myself down and scanned the crowd. I landed my eyes on Connor and smirked. I knew what he would do. "Connor truth or dare?" I asked. Connor smiled.

"Dare!" I smiled evilly.

"I dare you to kiss Mikki in front of everyone." I said. Both Connor and Mikki's faces turned red. Connor stood in front of Mikki and stared. I gave them a nod then they kissed. Mikki looked back at me and smiled. Connor stumbled back to where he was sitting.

Connors point of view:

My hands were still sweaty after I kissed Mikki. I felt my face turn red after Hunter dared me to kiss Mikki. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on Mikki. She stared back then looked down. My brother sat next to me laughing. I looked at him and smiled.

"Travis, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" I smiled. I knew it.

" I dare you to go to the Aphrodite cabin and tell them they look terrible." I said. Travis' eyes widened.

"Do you want me to die?!"

Travis' point of view:

I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked to the Aphrodite cabin.

" Oh mother Zeus, please let me escape alive." I said entering the cabin. I saw Drew looking in the mirror and applying makeup.

"What are you doing here? I need space to get ready for archery."

"Why do you need makeup?" I asked. Drew rolled her eyes.

"I need I it because the boys from Apollo are cute." She snapped.

"Well I don't think it'll work. That eyeshadow makes you look like a raccoon. Is that a new clone look?" I said. Drew's eyes widened. She shot me a glare. "I'm surprised the mirror hasn't cracked yet!" I yelled running back to the cabin. Back at the cabin I told everyone what happened. "I'm dead now. Percy? Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Truth." He said chickening out.

"Who do you think has the best powers in the room?" I asked.

"Hmm well Piper can pretty much control people or Frank, he can transform into a dragon!" ANNABETH rolled her eyes.

"I'm the smartest one here! Without me everyone would be dead! " she said.

" She has a point." Leo said.

"Fine then. Annabeth" Percy said. "Nico truth or dare?"

Nico's point of view:

"Dare" I said. Percy smiled.

"Good move. I dare you to summon some skeletons and have them scare the Ares cabin." Percy said.

I walked to the Ares cabin and ran up to the door and knocked. I heard heavy footsteps so I hid behind a nearby tree. Clarisse opened the door.

"Where are you punk?" She said. I summoned a skeleton. The skeleton stumbled towards Clarisse. Her face was horrified. She was holding back a scream. The skeleton then crumbled into a pile of bones and sank into the Earth. Clarisse slowly closed the door and I went back to the cabin.

"So who's next.....?"

This is going to be split up into parts. I need help figuring out ideas for the truths and dares. Comment your ideas and I will reply my thoughts. You tell me your truth/dare and who it's for. Hope you liked the chapter! Also Demigod Facebook has 14.4k reads! I might have a message board party in celebration of this. I will tell you all when later.