Prank War Part 2

Authors digression: DON'T READ THIS OUT IN PUBLIC UNLESS YOU CAN HIDE YOUR TEARS! I recommend you grab a cup of tea and a beloved stuffed animal or pet *grabs Fluffy the unicorn from a previous chapter* Happy reading!

Hermes: *Holds up microphone* Welcome back to the Camp Half-Blood Prank war! Our last chapter left off with a tie so far! This is the teams last chance to win! The last time we met Travis and Grover were taking "classified" information out of Conners notebook. Lets see what they are up to now!

Travis took the bundle of pages and handed half of them to Grover.

" Start hanging these up around camp" he ordered. Grover glanced at them curiously.

Mikki still seems mad at me due to the Gods test. Aphrodite kept telling me that Mikki would come back if she truly loved me but I doubt it. I feel like she is the only one that tolerates my pranks and is willing to stay. She wants to be around me. I may seem confident on the outside but yet I still can't get myself to ask her out or yet even talk to her. I hope she'll wait for me because I'll always wait for her. I only love Mikki and she is the only one I'll give my heart to."

~ Conner Stoll

Grover looked at Travis who was already taping the pages around the mess hall.

" Don't you think this will go a little too far?" He asked. Travis laughed.

" You can never go too far in a prank war!"

They finished taping the pages around camp an hour later and waited for the outcome.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile Will and Frank were hiding outside the Athena cabin.

" All you have to do is turn into a spider when Annabeth walks by." He said peering into the window to see Annabeth heading towards the door.

" Are you asking for my death wish?" Frank whispered. Will shushed him and Frank transformed into a spider the size of his hand. The cabin door creaked open and Frank launched himself onto Annabeths shirt. She screamed and began swatting at him. Startled, Frank fell off and landed on the ground and transformed back into a human. Annabeth noticed him.

" Frank?! I'm going to kill you!" She said chasing after him

" I don't know if that failed or not." He said while running away.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Octivan and Hazel finished the last of the fake caramel apples and placed them in the mess hall right before lunch started. Campers started arriving and several tried to take some of their prank food but were shooed away. Finally their first victim came, Drew. Hazel offered her one.

" No way, too much much fat." She scoffed glaring at them both. Hazel shrugged and saw Percy, Frank, Piper, Crystal, Will, and Nico approaching.

" You guys want some?" She asked innocently. Percy, Frank, and Will nodded and they each took one while the other three eyed the apples suspiciously.

" They're just apples! To prove it Octivan will eat one!"  She said shoving the caramel covered onion towards Octivan who took a bite out of it and and shuddered. The trick seemed to fool them so Nico, Piper, and Cassidy each took one as well. They watched the outcome as all of them except for Percy who was happily eating his scrunch up their faces and spit out the onion.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Annabeth ran to where Artemis' huntresses camped to find Cassidy with Artemis.