Part 3

Mikki's Point of View
"So it all started on a class trip in 7th grade...."
-Flashback cause it's easier to write-
At the time I was at a boarding school in Texas. My science class was taking a trip to NASA, with an overly perky tour guide who needed to get a real job. The entire tour was getting boring when the lecture about gravity or something had started. I managed to sneak past the military defense, or my science teacher.
I found a room filled with spare parts from old rockets. The room was empty and I was surrounded with spare parts. One of the things I had learned from my dad's car shop was, 'Every spare part can be made into something else.' After that I almost immediately began to build something. I didn't even know what I was building at the time, but it was something.
After about 15 minutes I stood back and admired my work. It was a rocket. I found two jumper cables and started to spark it. I heard the squeaking of the door and feet rushing towards me. "Get away from that!" The military defense yelled. As if by cue the rocket went off and flew around the room, almost hitting a group of students like bowling pins. Screams echoed throughout the warehouse and students ran out of the room. I stared in awe at my creation as it soared around the room breaking things. Suddenly a hand grabbed my arm and dragged me aside. It was my used to be perky tour guide who had a grim expression on his face.
" Are you mad? " he screamed. My rocket made a turn and crashed through the ceiling. The rocket sputtered and blew up with a boom followed by fireworks. The students cheered then the room grew silent. Everyone stared at me sternly, even the kids that I expected to get in trouble.
" Anything to say Miss. Anderson?" My teacher growled.
" Look! 4th if July came early this year!" I said cheerfully. I wasn't upset. This was the third school already I'm getting kicked out of.
End of flashback
The room was as silent as it was after the rocket exploded. I expected to hear sarcastic comments. Connor's eyes lit up.
" That is simply wonderful!" he explained. Travis smirked.
" So that means Connor should never bring you to NASA for a date?" I nodded.
" Not only am I banned from NASA but all of Texas especially Houston hates me. I'm not welcome back." Hunter stood up.
" And why wasn't I there for this event?" I shrugged.
" This is a good reason why we aren't siblings." Leo joked.
" I can still work with mechanics. I was in 7th grade at the time!" The campers sat with their mouths wide open.
" Okay well who's next?" Luke said.
" Frank! You seem up for a challenge! Truth or dare?"
" Um uh dare...." He said. I smiled sweetly.
" I dare you to end this in the most extravagant way possible!" Frank transformed into a pony trotting off throwing glitter everywhere.
Well then. Hunter and I ate too much candy and now are crazy. My wattpad account now has its Instagram! Follow us at @ Thefandomfanatics!