Part 3

This will be the third part of introducing our new demigods!

Connor Stolls point of view:

Mikki began to hack the Hunters' Facebook accounts and then passed me the laptop. Travis was still trying to figure out how to hack Katie's Facebook until Mikki told him to give up. Suddenly a light was shining above Mikki's head. It looked like a rainbow.

" Um Mikki, look up" Travis said. Mikki looked up and and her dark blue eyes lit up.

" It's about time I've been claimed." she said running of the find Chiron. I smiled at her.

" Congratulations, your mom is Iris" she smiled back. Once she left Travis spoke up.

" Congratulations Mikki, I think your eyes are really pretty and you are really great" he mimicked. I rolled my eyes.

" Oh stop" I said returning to the prank.

On Facebook

Artemis is now in a relationship with Hades.

Thalia is now in a relationship with Apollo.

Cassidy is now in a relationship with Leo.

Artemis: What is the meaning of this?!

Ashley: Yes Leo, what is the meaning of this?

Leo: I don't know what just happened.

Apollo: Hey Thalia ;)

Thalia: Back off.

Cassidy: Change it back! Change it back! I am never supposed to date!

Hades: Artemis, sweetie I have children.

Artemis: This isn't me! Someone has disrespected me!

Thalia: Who else agrees to hunt down these prankers.

Cassidy: Send those prankers to Tartarus!

Thalia has logged out

Artemis has logged out

Cassidy has logged out

Connor: We're dead.

Crystal has logged on

Crystal: I have joined Facebook!

Leo: Ahhhh! Hades girl!

Athena: Actually she is my daughter. Do not insult my children!

Hades: Same here. Do not compare my children to those know it alls.

Crystal: Okay...... I figured out how to track down the hackers!

Artemis has logged on

Artemis: Tell us!

Mikki's point of view:

I ran into the Hermes cabin straight to Travis and Connor.

" They are going to find us!" I screamed. Travis and Connor nodded frightened. I logged into my laptop and logged off of all of my accounts and shut it down. I then quickly ran out of the cabin and running into Cassidy and Thalia.

" What's the rush?" Thalia asked.

" I was going to meet Annabeth at the lava wall" I stuttered. Thalia narrowed her eyes at me.

" Okay. Are Travis and Connor in there? We think they might be playing a prank on us." Thalia said. I bit my lip and gave her a weak smile.

" I'm sure they wouldn't be smart enough to do that."

" Well they are our only suspects" Cassidy said heading inside of the cabin. I realized I left my laptop in the cabin! Now they definitely are getting caught! I heard shouting from the girl Cassidy inside. " How dare you disrespect Lady Artemis! May Zeus struck you with his bolt!" I winced at the words she said. A while later Thalia and Cassidy left the cabin muttering.

I ran inside to see Travis and Connor pale and in the corner.

" What did they do!?" I asked.

" They swore payback to us" stuttered Travis. I grabbed my laptop and headed to my new cabin.

On Facebook

Thalia: It turns out Connor and Travis were behind this. Who knew they were smart enough.

Travis: Yes Mikki. WHO KNEW!?

Mikki: You guys need to Be smarter with this.

Artemis: Watch your backs Stolls!

Artemis has logged off

Mikki: Anyway, so mother. What took you so long to claim me.

Iris: It's hard keeping track of my message system and children at the same time.

Crystal: Why do people think I am the daughter of Hades?

Hades: Again stop comparing my children to those things.

This was the last part! How did you guys like it? I am trying to figure out what to call you readers. Whoever has the most creative name will get a shoutout. I will post the new demigod descriptions soon!