Bad Dreams or Worse part 2

Elizabeth's Point of view

Elizabeth found herself in a small white room without any doors or windows. It reminded her of a room you'd see in a asylum. Suddenly a horrible beeping noise filled the room. Elizabeth covered her ears trying to muffle the noise. The walls began to cave in and Elizabeth could feel her heart beating. She looked around wildly for a way out as she pressed her hands against the walls frantically trying to push them back. Her hand slipped and the walls started to crush Elizabeth as she screamed.

Crystal's Point Of View

Crystal couldn't move her body at all as she felt herself being lowered into the ground her a stuffy coffin. She saw Will comforting Nico who was looking down, his hair covering his eyes. Everyone stood around her until the lid was closed and dirt was shoveled in the grave she was in. After that Crystal could finally move around. She tried to push the lid but it wouldnt budge.
Suddenly she felt tiny legs touch her skin and she started to panic. Millions of spiders helped themselves across Crystal's skin and into her ears. It was hard to shake them off in the small coffin as she screamed and squirmed at the spiders. They came to her face and soon Crystal's screams were muffled by spiders covering her mouth.

Cassidy's Point of view

" You're banished from the huntresses." The words rung in the air as Artemis and her huntresses surrounded Cassidy. Cassidy opened her mouth to talk but was stopped by Artemis' stern glare. This couldn't be happening, not after how hard she worked. Artemis waved her hand before Cassidy who felt a sudden loss of energy.

Her armor was replaced by a bland dress and Cassidy collapsed on the ground in disbelief. She cold feel her form growing older and weaker as she looked at her hands growing wrinkles.

" No, M'lady. Please." She croaked out to Artemis who showed no sign of sympathy. Cassidy's eyes began to feel droopy and tired as she drifted off, forever.

Ashley's Point Of View

Ashley woke up in the corner of a dusty elevator.

"What in the world?" She groaned blinking a couple of times. Suddenly out of the speaker came a scratching noise followed by a tune of a familiar voice. Ashley felt herself grow paler than she was before.

I know you love me, I know you care

The lyrics stung her ears as she crumpled to the floor.

" No, no, no, NO!" She screeched. Ashley glanced at the numbers that showed the floor numbers and it was only at 6. The numbers stopped counting and the doors creaked open. Ashley jumped up and rushed to the door only to be pushed back by a group of old people. She was pushed back to the corner while more and more old people came shuffling in. The elevator began to smell like moth balls and dish soap. A few wrinkly hands reached over and pinched her cheek making her cringe.

Ashley stood there for five minutes as elderly people began to offer her candies. The elevator numbers kept going up over the hundreds. The elevator was stuffy making it hard to breathe and she began to feel herself pass out. The Baby lyrics echoed through her head as she crumpled to the floor and passed out, forever

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I was gonna write all of the main characters but it seemed as if it was gonna take forever to do it. About me leaving, I'll announce my decision in the next few chapters.