INTRODUCTION

Here is a Sequel to another Fanfic titled " Anuseena: The Stolen Love "... Do Read the description before starting...

The story starts with a project work between the 2 different countries " India " and " Bali "...Haseena Mallik...Representative of Intelligence Bureau....lives in Bali with her Ammi while Anubhav Singh...DSP of Lucknow, Negotiation specialist, previously in IB...lives in India with his Mataji and childhood best friend Aryan Mehra...

Anubhav and Aryan make a 7 day trip to Bali related to official work and meetings...The moment Anubhav sees Haseena he falls in love with her...His love grew when he began knowing her as a person...He reveals his feelings to Aryan who push him to propose to her...Here Haseena could not process her feelings for him...Every time these thoughts make a run...She would quickly fade them...

Haseena politely rejects Anubhav's love proposal...He becomes heartbroken but accepts her decision...A man named Vivek...whose ego is hurt due to Haseena wants to take revenge on her...He intentionally intoxicated Anubhav and psychology played his emotions... When his love and passion results in obsession...He takes a shocking decision...

Anubhav is so deeply impacted by Vivek's every word that he decides to kidnap Haseena and bring her to India...Aryan, at first, refuses but eventually helps Anubhav...They both successfully executed their plan...

                                                                                            ***

Haseena steps out of the car and kneeling examined the beautiful white-colored semi-bungalow which had stood proudly there...She could see Departmental cars passing in and out and some constables watching over...Her eyes Fell on the nameplate that hung there...which was superiorly engraved with " Anubhav Singh, DSP Lucknow...

** All the readers can add the book to their reading list to get notified every time I updated...I also request the previous fanfic readers to do the same...Hope you all will like the story...I will continue according to the response...Do vote and comment down below your views...Also " Follow " if you found my work worth...

Thank you...😄