Epilogue

Five months later.

"how do you feel? To be nominated for one of the greatest awards?" An interviewer asked Kayden while he kept one arm snaked around my waist.

"Stupefying." We All laugh at his reply.

"Just one word but the perfect answer." He said, "what about you Ms. Scott? How does it feel to be here with your boyfriend?"

"Hm, I would say confounding." I smiled.

"Okay, thank you, that would be all." We walked towards the entrence not before posing to the paparazzi on the red carpet.

It's been eight months since we started dating & five months since we confessed about our love to each other. And it till now, it's been astounding. I couldn't ask for anything more.

And today we're here in Los Angeles attending Billboards award show. He is nominated for Top Artist, Male Top Artist, Top hot 100 Artist, Top Radio Songs Artist, Top Radio Songs Artist, Top R&B artist and has been chosen as the performer to sing his hot songs, Upside Down & Two Sides.

Yes, he wrote Two Sides for me.

And to be honest my head was spinning when I heard for the first time, it was difficult to remember all the categories. But now I've it all mastered up.

When we stepped inside we were greeted with Ashley has been nominated for songwriter of the year, Female Top artist & Top Radio Songs Artist. She was here with Oliver as her date. We all sat down at a table as the show started. Cameras had surrounded us from every corner while we talked with each other & saw different performances.

Then Kayden excuses himself so that he could get ready for his performance. When he appeared on the stage I had a huge smile on my face & was singing along with him. I even sent him a flying kiss when I noticed him looking at me & singing Two Sides.

When he returned back I kissed him & told him how great he was, he smiled & kissed me back. Then they started announcing the winners & I got anxious but I remained calm for him. We had our hands intertwined while I was rubbing my thumb on his palm in a soothing manner.

Ashley won the songwriter of the year & Top Female Artist then they started announcing Kayden's categories. When they announced Kayden's name for Top R&B Artist, I hugged him tightly then he went over to receive the award. He said a few words thanking his fans & everyone else for supporting him then returned back.

They started announcing Male Top Artist & Kayden went again to the stage, all this time I was staring at him adorably & proudly. He is getting what he deserves.

When the final & main award came in we both held our hands tightly, so tightly that we were sure one or the other bone is broken.

"Here's the moment we all were anxiously waiting for!" The announcer said, "let's announce the winner the of Top Artist shall we? Make some noise people! I wanna hear the enthusiasm!" We all hooted & clapped.

"That's like it! Now let's see who takes the most top award of the night!" He opened the envelope which ha dyne name & looked at the audience with a dramatic shocked face.

"Please welcome Kayden McCoy upon the stage for winning the Top Artist award!" I squealed as Kayden pulled me towards me & kissed me with full passion.

"Tell me I'm not dreaming." He whispered looking into my blue orbs.

"No you aren't. This is real, go get it!" I pushed him slightly & grinned at him. He smiled back & walked towards the stage. He took the award from the announcer & turned towards the audience then took the mic.

"I really can't describe what I'm feeling right now. It seems like a dream, someone please pinch me." We all laughed, "I again want to thank my fans for liking me & supporting me during my ups & downs. I even want to thank my parents & my lil' brother. Declan I'm coming home with your favourite award, buddy. And lastly I wanna thank the love of my life, she doesn't even know when she took her place in my heart, heck even I didn't knew. But here I'm with her being my backbone. I love you a lot, Skylar Olivia Scott."

My eyes teared up as I smiled at him, I sent him a flying kiss & whispered, "And I love you Kayden Gabriel McCoy."

+++

And that's the final End. Or not, who knows ;)

Important A/N next part.