Chapter Three| Maybe?

It's been three days since the long tiring day, if you still don't get what I mean then let me rephrase; it's been three days since Kayden's first day in our school and the incident at Risso's. Since then everything has been perfect except for the day when Braxton tried to ask me out but Criss being a Wonder Woman saved me. I love her sometimes.

ok ok I always love her.

Right now I am getting ready to head towards Kayden's house, to help him with the syllabus. We have decided to do it alternatively, so the first time is at his house then at my house.

I tie my hair into a braid and let the makeup- which I had done at the beginning of the day, remain the same. I change into a white sleeveless T-shirt and ripped shorts. Then grab my books and walk out with Chel by my side since She is helping Declan.

I ring the bell standing in front of their glass door, I hear some murmurs from the other side of the door then the door opens reliving the younger version of Kayden; Declan. I greet him but he grabs my sister's hand and takes her inside, leaving me to stand there like an idiot and confused about what just happened.

Then to my relief Mrs. McCoy comes over and immediately apologises for Declan's behaviour, I give her a smile and follow her inside, she asks if I would want something to eat or drink to which I say, "thank you Mrs. McCoy for offering but I think I will pass."

"My dear you need to stop calling me Mrs. McCoy, it makes me feel old. Which I am not. So Please call me Gabriella."

"Ok Gabriella." I smile as she guides me towards Kayden's room. Gabriella was about to open the door when Kayden opened the door and looked at me with weird eyes, it was darker than usual.

Eyes can change colour?

We both stare at each other for a bit longer than usual without realising that Gabriella has walked away. "Hi." He says breathlessly.

"hey." I say smiling.

Kayden moves away from the door allowing me to enter. He closes the door behind me while I stare at his room, wow his room is nothing boyish like I had thought.

"Uh thanks?" He says rubbing the back of his neck.

Did I say that loud?

"Well you did." He says chuckling, crap. I can feel my cheeks turning red from embarrassment. "You are cute when you are embarrassed." He smirks at me.

"are you flirting with me Kayden Gabriel McCoy?" I fold my hands over my chest.

he gasps, "how do you know my middle name?!"

"I have sources." I shrug my shoulders, "now answer my question."

"What if I was? What will you do?" He says in a husky tone coming closer to me giving me goosebumps. It's been only three days since we know each other and he is having a weird effect on me which I have never felt with a boy.

Don't let him get you Skylar.

"Tell me Skylar what will you do?" He says looking right into my eyes only a few centimetres apart. Why is he acting like this? I thought he was not interested in girls anymore. What makes me exceptional? Was he lying?

Is he a bad boy the way he looks?

I suck in a breath and take a step behind, "let's start with Bio first shall we?"

"Yeah sure." He says after a few seconds. I sat down on the carpet which made him raise his eyebrow.

"What? Where else am I supposed to sit and teach you?" I say sassily.