Chapter Seventeen| Epialetes

I wake up to my phone ringing, I turn to my side & pick it up, "Skylar speaking."

'Oh my god girl you met Kayden's ex yesterday!' I hear Criss voice so I chuckle, "good morning to you too Crissy."

'Hey I'm here too. Good morning sleepyhead.' I hear Astri's voice. "And yeah I met his ex yesterday. News I guess?"

"Yes girl. You sure have gone famous." I roll my eyes despite knowing they can't see me.

"I didn't wanted it & you know it. Oh & Kayden kissed me yesterday." I say like it's the most casual thing in this world.

I chew the inside of my cheek while I wait for their reply after a second I hear both screaming, 'tells us everything!' I chuckle I launch into the story & also tell that I've decided to give us a chance & see where it leads us too. They both respected my decision & said what he said was true.

Then I ask Criss what happened between her & Carter, 'uh... We both moved on saying it was a drunken mistake.'

This time Astri & I shout her, "are you insane!?"

'You know, you like him!' I can imagine Criss rolling her eyes at Astri's reply.

'I'm no longer sure. I sure did feel sad when I saw a chick with him. But...'

"Criss give yourselves a chance like I'm giving me & Kayden."

'True. I'll think.' then we exchange goodbyes & cut the call. I groan & let the back of head hit the pillow. Then I remember I need to talk to him so I immediately get up & freshen up. I slip into a pair of black cargo pants & white sleeveless tee, tie my hair in a ponytail & rush out. I find him sitting on the couch with phone pressed on his ear. I lean against the nearest wall & wait for the call to end.

After which felt like ages the call finally ended, "Skylar?" I heard his voice, I immediately looked up at him & started walking.

"Let's do it."

"Let's do what?" He asked tilting his head to the side with confusion. I stand in front of him so much closeness that I know we both breathing the same air.

"Let's date." I whisper. His jaw drops to the floor & he starts stammering but I smash my lips against his, within a second he responds & wraps his arms around my waist.

We both sit on the couch with our lips still locked & me sitting on his lap. I strangle him while he groans & breaks us apart, "don't move like that babe." I smirk at his words & kiss him again.

+++

After our make out session we decided to settled down watching a movie. We both cuddled up against each other as we watched 'To all the boys I've before' series whose book series I had read.

"Oh & the guys are going to beach tomorrow you wanna go?"

"Yes!"

"Plus we would flying back on Saturday night, through the private jet."

"Cool. Do you wanna tell your friends about us?"

"I don't know. Do you want to announce?"

"Um, I was thinkin' about keeping it a little secret so that media doesn't get to know & your fans don't start planning my murder." I chuckle, "so then we can tell our friends."

"Yep we can. So let's tell Ash & people tomorrow, after returning to Criss, Carter & people."

my mind starts wandering about the news about me & Ava & it just mentioned that we met yesterday at the mall & exchanged introduction politely. I rolled my eyes at the statement, only if they had heard us.