Chapter Ten| Everything is upside down

I drive towards Astri's house with my music blasting in the car. Since today is Thursday we had decided to help Astri upon what to wear for tomorrow's after game party.

As for Kayden... It is true that he is a singer-songwriter but this time I wasn't angry or ignoring him. I didn't even ask him about the article when I went over his house for helping him infact he, himself explained that he had been under home schooling since he started his career in music. But then he got sick of it wanted to experience proper high school till graduation so he decided to shift with his parents to here plus he has his own pent house in LA.

That's so cool right?

But he didn't wanted to get separated from his family like me. And now he is on a break till graduation which is almost an year since it's only been approx one month since school started. The friend of his who's birthday falls in fall break is a model like Kayden. Did I mention Kayden is a model too?

Well obviously he is with a body like that... he obviously would be. And since I got to know that he is a singer I've been listening to his songs continuously. It also explains the millions of followers.

Anyways I park my car in the sidewalk in front of her house & walk towards the front door, upon ringing the bell Astri opened it & welcomed me inside. We both talked while waiting for Criss when she arrived we three ran towards Astri's room into her walk in wardrobe. We spent an hour deciding the perfect outfit making her change multiple times.

And right now I'm sitting her bed & yawning from boredom while Criss is picking her nails. Astri comes out wearing 25the outfit. I lift my head with halved closed eyes but they instantly wide open eyeing, the white silk like shirt with V-neck but not showing cleavage along with off-shite bralette style outfit which comes just past her ass.

I stand up & grin showing her a thumbs up, "This is it! It's perfect!" I look at Criss who's mouth is wide open, I chuckle at her reaction.

"Yes! It's perfect! Now all we need is perfect footwear." Criss beams & runs inside the wardrobe we both follow her to find Criss going through her footwear section, "hmmm... nah... no... definitely no... yucks." continues murmuring while I think then it hits me, "we need black knee high boots!"

They both look at me, definitely imaging Astri in knee high boots with, "yes!" They both squeal.

"But... I don't have it... I discarded it..." Astri mumbles, looking guilty.

She should be!

Who discards boots!?

That too black ones!?

"You got to be fucking kidding me! Now go change we need to hit the mall." Criss & I yell at her together anger boiling inside us. As soon as she changes we head towards the mall in Astri's Audi. Not being a fan of fancy cars her dad gifted her Audi A4.

After reaching the mall we immediately head towards Forever 21, hoping to find knee high boots. While I buy a knit loose sweater, ripped jeans, brown cropped sweatshirt. After purchasing our respective merchandise we hit the food court, I walk towards McDonald's while they search a table for us.

I stand in the queue when a group of young girls- by young girls I mean 14 to 15 year old ones, approach me, "aren't you the new neighbour of Kayden's?!" The blonde squeals.

I raise an eyebrow & reply yes, after my reply 2 of them squeal like crazy while the others eye at me in disgust. "I've seen your Instagram account and oh. My. God. Your pics are super hot!" A brunette says, I flash a fake smile & turn around but the blonde chick calls me & asks for selfie, for which I politely deny when one of them suddenly blurts out, "Please give me his address!"