Chapter Seven| You're looking so pretty

Chelsea & I stand at the front door as our parents walk towards their Audi A8 & our butler carrying their suitcases behind them. Our parents are going on a business trip for three days leaving me alone tonight in this big house, since Chel is also going for a sleepover at her friend's house. At first I thought of calling Criss & Astri over but Criss is leaving for Los Angeles in an hour & Astri has a date with Theo tonight.

We both wave at them as they drive away, "why are you looking so sad to me, today?" I ask Chel who sighs dramatically, "since you're my sister I am tellin' ya."

Oh my god, is she really my sister? I raise my eyebrow at her, "I think Declan has a crush..."

oh...

"Oh... who do you think it is?" I ask my eyebrows furrowed together.

"My bestfriend Charlotte?" I remember Charlotte, she is a nice girl, which makes her an easy person to crush on.

"Come here." I say as I sit on the couch & pat beside me, she obliged & I wrapped my arms around her & kissed her head, "why do you think that Chel?" I ask softly.

"because I've spotted them talking a lot these days. Charlotte knows I like him but when I ask what they were talking she denied, despite our promise of telling each other everything. So we both landed in a fight. I don't know if we're best friends anymore."

"Want my advice?"

"Maybe. I will decide if it's worth it or not after hearing it." She grins, I push her away making her laugh, "ok sorry. Tell me."

"You should never break your friendship be because of a boy. And right now, give Charlotte time. I'm sure She is looking after you by not telling. Also if you want I can talk with Charlotte." She nods her head taking in the information.

"no don't. I will give her time." I smile at her.

"That's like my grown up sister. Which I really didn't wanted actually." I laugh, She fakes a laugh making me laugh harder. "Come one, now let's get you ready for tonight."

"Yes! If I don't find any good clothes then you are taking me shopping." I roll my eyes at her then we both head towards her room.

After an hour of helping her decide I head down & dismiss my staff for the day. I'm gonna make dinner for myself or order it. Then lock all the doors & windows myself when Chel calls me through announcing by Amazon Alexa which is placed in every room & connected to speakers of my living room & theatre room.

I walk up to her room to find her holding a hair brush & her box full of her hair accessories open, "please do my hair?" She asks making puppy eyes.

I sigh, "let's get over this too." She claps her hands grinning at me. I spend next 20 minutes trying to get her hair properly. And the finally result turned out great.

"I did an amazing job!" I clap my hands together, she looks at herself in mirror admiring herself then she throws herself at me making me stumble back a little, "thank you so much Skyl! You are the best!"

I laugh, "why thank you. Now come on don't want to be late do we?" Just as I completed my sentence the bell went off, I picked up my phone to check who's at the door, "Chel, Declan is here." She takes a deep breath & nods.

We both head down & I open the door, "good evening McCoy brothers!" I greet them, they greet me back when Chel comes up holding her duffel bag then hands me the Mercedes's car keys, my wallet & phone.

"hi Chelsea. You are looking so pretty today! Especially your hairstyle!"

Declan say moving closer to her touching her braid, my sister blushes & mumbles a thank you. I grin at them then we all step out. I lock the door then we head towards the garage, I open it with my phone then toss Chel's bag in the trunck & Kayden tosses Declan's. "You are coming? With us?" I ask.