Broken Series

FIRST BOOK (completed)

TWO SIDES
(Skylar and Kayden)

TWO SIDES(Skylar and Kayden)

SECOND BOOK (completed)

BROKEN PROMISES
(Skylar and Kayden)

It's been four years since we broke up, since I last saw him

I'm no longer the one I used to be. I'm known as the most feared business woman, who doesn't know how to smile, who is ruthless & arrogant.

I've left everything behind & engrossed myself in my company, but I do one thing which resurfaces my time spent with him. But I wish to forget it, and make new ones.

Though I know I'm incapable of loving someone else.

He is Kayden McCoy, still a pop-star but one of the most hot bachelors and worldwide famous singer. He still looks like a bad boy, the only difference is he is really one now.

Every woman look for a chance to change him, but he changes girls like his clothes.

And when fate reunites us, he decides to win me back.

To mend our broken promises.

Only if it was that easy.

THIRD BOOK (ongoing)

BROKEN VOWS
(Melina and Theoden)

Two VowsTwo individuals One promises, one confides

Two Vows
Two individuals
One promises, one confides.
+++

My eyes widened as I slowly turned towards him, how did he guess?

"I-I," I stammered. I averted my eyes, thinking of another lie to cover this one.

"So you were," he sighed, "I understand but I'm repeating, I'm willing to wait to hear the truth from you. But in the meanwhile if it risk's your safety, I'm gonna find every single thing about you without your consent. Understood?"

I blinked a few times, this was the first time I had seen his stern look. Theoden had never used that tone or looked at me like that before. And it got me a bit scared, to be honest. I knew I should be telling him everything about me, knowing that I'm going to marry him... but I just couldn't.

And I know, I'm risking both of our lives.
+++

She was only the one who caught my attention but why did she have to so complicated?

Being a billionaire it was easy to fetch out anyone's deepest secrets, but when it came to her I couldn't.

I just couldn't.

People know her as Melina Lightfoot, the famous director and model, who is confident and always smiling but that isn't really her.

Heck, that's not even her real name, behind that mask-was a fragile, innocent woman who fears that someone would jump at her from the shadows.

And me? The public knows me as Theoden Marshall, the CEO of Blaze Entertainment & Marshall Soft. Tech, who is ruthless if someone dares to hurt his loved ones.

But here I'm failing to protect her.

FOURTH BOOK (coming soon)

BROKEN COMMITMENTS
(Christine and Harvey)

You can call me the villain or maybe even the hero in this story

I'm someone who doesn't do relationships but someone who wants flings, which practically isn't very difficult with me.

With my renowned reputation, badass behaviour & glamour nothing is impossible for me.

No one wants to date with a broken woman, not that I mind. But this hazel orbs man doesn't want to let me go despite the fact that he doesn't do relationships.

Harvey Campbell, Captain & Quarterback of the Chargers team is not only famous for his skills but loved by the entire country. His innocence yet the sharp mind catches everyone off guard.

I sympathise for the girls who throw themselves at him only to be ignored since his attention has been caught by one, and that's me.

There can't be a relationship unless there is commitment, unless there is love, patience & persistence. And I'm incapable for all of those.

I failed when I tried to push him to not to break him.

But not only I broke him I broke myself too, once again.

FIFTH BOOK [someday ;)]

BROKEN HEARTS
(Chelsea and Declan)