Chapter 3: Azul's Overblot and Past Life

Athena's POV

After we kept the twins at bay for what it feels like eternity, we saw a flash of light. "What was that light just now?," Jack ask. The anemones from Ace, Deuce, and Grim's head vanished. It seemed they did their job according to the plan as it should have. Ace notice Deuce's anemone is missing from his head. He points at Deuce's head. "Ah!! Deuce, your anemone is gone!!" He patted his head, didn't feel it on his head, eyes widen. "Ggh, you're right!!," Deuce gasp. Grim feel his as well and saw Ace's anemone missing too. "Mine and Ace's disappeared too!!" The cat claps his paws together. "Hooray!! Leona and Ruggie came through!!," Grim smiles.

The twins heard what Grim said and Jade gasp in shock. "...What did you just say?," Jade ask. Floyd frown at us,"What d'ya mean by that?" I would love to explain it to you but Grim decide to take the spotlight. He cross his arms with a grin. "We made a deal with Leona to get him to help out with this!!" Floyd jumps back a bit in surprise and slightly frown. "What? That guy's always lazing about and sleeping all the time like a sea lion. There's no way he's help you." Floyd thought, concerning about this issue. "As a fellow dorm head he should have wanted to avoid getting involved with Azul. How exactly did you convince him to help you?" Jade ask as to how Grim and I convince this guy.

I place one of my hand on my hip. "Basically, I told him that we'll leave Savanaclaw today if Leona-senpai cooperated with us to get Ramshackle Dorm back. By doing that, my spirit and I kept him up last night and will do it again till he joined," I said,"it was fun to make some loud noises by the way." I shrug like it was absolutely nothing as the Leech brothers sweat drop. Hearing that I made loud noises to make Leona join with us on this was the craziest thing. Deuce look over at me, slightly worried. "I can't believe you did that just to convince Leona-senpai to join with you guys," Deuce comment. Boy, I had to do it. It was my last resort in order for Savanaclaw to join. "Isn't that more of a 'threat' than a deal?," Floyd ask.

"A cowardly fit a coward, a villain for a villain," Jack comment. Ace slightly smirk, holding his magic pen. "I can finally get some payback now that I've got my wind magic back," Ace smiles. "Come forth, cauldron!!" Deuce test his magic and a cauldron summons. His magic has return as well and smile. "Yay, it's back!!," Deuce said. Grim pulls his ears in a state of panic and said. "I'm the only one who can't check since we're still underwater!!," Grim scream. Ace wave his hand at Grim. "No worries, we're totally good to go without your flimsy fire." I gotta agree on this one since they don't need Grim's flames at the moment. Jade swam to Floyd and spoke to him softly. "We should head back, Floyd. Their anemones disappearing can only mean one thing..."

Floyd nod,"Yeah. This doesn't bode well." Just at the two we're about to leave, my friends call out to them. "Woah, hold on. We're finally back in top form." Deuce hold their fins from getting away. Ace nod with his classmate, joining in on the fun in a snarky way. "Don't say that you're going home, play with us some more, y'know."

Suddenly, I heard ink droplets drop like crazy. My body froze. Something bad must've happen over at Octanivelle and I mean very bad. "Little Princess, Azul has gone insane!! He's going to Overblot very soon!! You must come over here immediately!!," Milo said. Eyes widen in shock at the sight. Azul is going to Overblot?! What in the world happen over at Octanivelle?! "Okay, I'll tell the others immediately. We'll meet you over at Octanivelle. Try your best to keep Azul at bay until we arrive with the photo," I said. I heard Milo nod and whistle out loud to attract the dolphins. The others heard my whistle and turn to the source where the dolphins arrive to the scene. "You guys, we need to go now!!" The four look at me confuse. "Why? We were going to beat the crap out of the twins for messing us around," Ace said.

"There isn't much time left!! We must return!!" They oblige my words, grab the dorsal fins, and we swam away. As for the twins, they knew my reaction that something isn't right. So they also retreat. "Can you tell us why we're retreating?," Deuce ask. The others had the exact question in mind. "Milo told me Azul has gone insane. I don't know what happen over there when they did their part. I told him to keep him at bay till we arrive at Octanivelle. That's why we had to head back and check on the situation as of now though," I explain. Their eyes widen in shock at the situation. They weren't expecting THE Azul to go insane. When we arrive to the spot, we let go of the dolphins and they swam away.