Chapter 1: Late Night Visitor

Athena's POV

I just returned from shower after battling the monster. I'm wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts as my pajamas for the night. Luckily he provide me a hair dryer and a hair comb to do this for it as I need it. "Grim, it's time for bed," I said,"we need to be up early tomorrow." I look at myself in a mirror, combing my hair after drying it off. After I'm done, I set it down and turn to look at the raccoon. "Grim, need to brush your fur." To which Grim oblige. I've a separate comb for the fella so mines and his won't mixed up. As I sat on my bed, he crawled to my lap.

Taking off his ribbon, I began to brush his fur. Grim purred as his eyes become droopy. When I'm done, he already fell asleep on my lap and I chuckle. I place his comb and his ribbon on the nightstand and tuck him in bed. I hid the ghost camera inside the drawer and closed it. Today's a hellish day to begin with as my mind thought over about me entering the school without any magic. As I was about to climb into bed, a light chuckle filled the air. My head perk up, looking at the window. Was I hearing things? Not sure if Grim ever heard that chuckle but he sleeping, so there's no way he'll hear it. Maybe all of the things I've been through made me hear things.

I also thought about those images I saw when I picked up the gem. Whatever it was, something might happen in the future. But the problem is there's no way I can read the future if anything happen. Feeling tired, I went straight to bed as I fell asleep instantly.

After felling asleep, a shadowy figure standing outside the window. The light breeze blew the long hair with a light chuckle and place a hand on the window. She smiles,"She'll be a perfect host for our lord. All I need to do is to wait for the right moment." After peaking through the boarded window, she left with a giggle trailing behind her. The mirror's reflection on the wall rippled and a small light came from it and my consciousness was suck into it.

~~~~~~

It was a monochrome landscape. *Where am I?* I thought. I look around as a scene appeared. There was a little girl with a small black bow in her hair, wearing a knee length puffed sleeved dress with a pinafore worn over the top, and a black ankle-strap shoes. Wait a second, is that Alice from Alice in Wonderland?! Alice saw my appearance and wave. Wait, she can see me? I slowly wave back at her. The girl came over as she took my hand gracefully and tuck me along with her. I don't understand why Alice can see me, even though I'm in a dream.

We are strolling in a beautiful garden and saw two card soldiers painting white roses with red paint. I pretend to raise an eyebrow, thinking why they're painting red. Confused, she let go of my hand, walked up to them, and ask. "Why do have to paint the roses red?," Alice ask. The cards look at the girl and said. "Why you ask? The truth is we made a mistake and grew white one," Two of Clovers said. Ace of Clovers nod with Clovers. "The Queen loves red. If she sees white she'll have our heads!!" Alice walk up to another rose tree and I follow her. "Is it true?" Three of Clovers look over at Alice, nod. "That's right. Therefore we're painting the roses." The cards did seem to notice I'm right next Alice in plain view. They raise a brow as to how I got in the rose maze in the first place.

What Alice did was placing her finger to her lip as to tell them to not say anything. They nod in return, didn't reply at all. I believe she's trying to protect me from someone but who? Is it the Queen of Hearts? After witnessing what I saw, my dream then took me to a starry night. I look around, confused on why I'm here.

Suddenly, something's shines in front of me as four figures were summoned with a light shines on them, kneeling before me. I look closely and turns out the four are Taurus Aldebaran, Libra Dohko, Scorpio Milo, and Sagittarius Aiolos.

 I look closely and turns out the four are Taurus Aldebaran, Libra Dohko, Scorpio Milo, and Sagittarius Aiolos