Prologue: Getting the Magic Crystal at Dwarfs' Mine

Athena's POV

Once we arrived, this place looks very familiar. I don't know why, but my guts is telling me. "So this is Dwarfs' Mine... it used to be prosperous thanks to magic crystal mining but...," Deuce awe. "Feels like something could jump out...," Grim said. Thought Grim is tough to not be a scary-cat but I guess not. We continue to walk and saw a home/cottage in the distance. Wait a minute, that building looks freakin familiar!! Is that...? Ace spoke up. "Oh look, there's a house back there. Let's check it out," Ace points.

Looking at the house, that's the Dwarfs' home from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Am I being delusional?! "Let's go ask them about the mine. Come on." We walk over to the house as we knock on the door. "Good evening..." Deuce open the door to see no one. This cottage looks abandoned. "I guess it's abandoned. It's a mess in here." I look around carefully while dodging the spider webs. Yup, this cottage is exactly like the animated film I know of. "Aren't the tables and chairs on the small side? Are they for kids? One, two... there's seven!! So many!!" Hearing seven chairs means there's seven dwarfs living here before it was abandoned. "Sounds like the chairs belong to the seven dwarfs. Exactly like in the film," I whisper.

"This was probably a lively home when Dwarfs' Mine flourished." "They did what they had to," Ace said,"after all, magic crystals are founded." That's true. This place use to be flourished and now it's abandoned after mining. "Let's just go check the mine," I said. They nod and left that cottage towards the abandoned mine. Inside is definitely dark and creepy. "W-We're gonna go in that pitch black hole?!," Grim gasp. "Scared? Lame." Grim quickly gets serious after Ace call him scary. "Naanh?! I'm not s-scared at all!!," he said,"I'm taking the lead!! You guys follow me!!" Grim went in first while Deuce and Ace went in next and I went last. It's definitely dark in this mine, but I sense something up ahead of us.

"Wait!!" The three stop and look at me. "I sense something up ahead. Watch out." Before any of them could speak, ghosts suddenly popped up in front of them.

"He he he!! Our first visitor in ten years!!," one ghost smile.

"Make yourselves at home. For eternity!!," the second ghost snickered.

"This place is haunted with ghosts, too!!," Ace whines. "We don't have time to deal with them one by one. Let's go!!," Deuce said. Ace isn't too fond of Deuce ordering him. "Don't think you can just order me around. If you haven't done something so idiotic we wouldn't have be in this mess." "You wanna talk about who started it? It's caused you wouldn't clean!!" Seeing the three beckoning each other over the fight is not the time. Then the ghosts start chasing us and made a run for it. After running for a while, the ghosts stop chasing us. Whew, that was over. I didn't like being chased, but the fight is getting on my nerve.

Before I could say anything, my guts is telling someone is down there. I heard a voice while the three were busy arguing. What I'm feeling is dark and gloomy and I don't like it.

"You guys!! I think I just heard a voice," I said. I heard the voice again and the three stop what they're doing and heard the voice. "W-What's... this voice?," Ace panicked. "St...one... ssss.... mine...," it spoke in broken English. The sound is getting closer. This doesn't sound good to me at all. "I think it's... getting closer..." Suddenly, a disgusting monster has appeared. "Stone... IS MINE!!" That thing screamed at us as we jump in fright.

Looking at the monster, it has a brown hat and wore a dirty red sleeve and black pants. Next, it had ink like hands and a glass head filled black ink with the crack that's spilling the ink in front of the glass face. The monster is also holding a lit candle holder and a pick axe on the other. It look so creepy. "I-it's here!!," they align while screaming. "We need to run!!," I yell. We hurry and dash for our lives to safety. "What the heck is that thing?!," Deuce shout. "Crowley didn't say anything about that!!," Grim scream,"let's get outta here!!" Ace pause,"It's so nasty!! But didn't it mention a 'stone'?!" We halt to a stop when Ace mention the word 'stone'. "St... one, won't... give...!!" We gasp, hearing what it said about a stone.