Prologue: The Prefect of Ramshackle Dorm

Athena's POV

When we arrive to the library, the Headmaster and I read through some of the books. It's been an hour and came in empty. "There really isn't anything," he thought,"not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history." He closed the book in his hand and it flew back to the shelf. I also close the book and did the same like before. There isn't any lead at all. Headmaster hum of my home world before facing me. "Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance?" He lean in a bit closer. Him being close to my face freak me out a bit and I raise both hands. "Why would I ever lie to you? I'm being serious Headmaster," I sweat drop.

He sigh as he pull his head back. This bird man doesn't had to be very close to me. "Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet..." What did he said? Didn't hear that at first and raise a brow so he can repeat. "There's also the possibility you're from another world." Wait, hold up. Did he just said I'm from...?

"Eh?! Another world?!" Wait, if I was brought from another world where I live, then how the heck did I teleport from one world to another? I need to know how I got here by teleportation anyway. "What did you have on you when you came here? Do you have any identification, like license for a magic car, name on a shoe..." Any identification? I patted myself down to see if I have anything. Headmaster notice I don't have any identification at all. "Hmm... you appear to be empty handed." Realizing I don't have any, I thought I've something like a wallet. "Now that you mention it, I don't have my wallet or phone with me. That's weird." Since I don't have both items, this is going to be tricky though. I use to have my phone and wallet in my pocket all the time. I remember I dropped my phone when I was chased in the forest. As for my wallet, I'm not sure if I drop it with the phone.

This troubled the Headmaster and hum on the issue here. "This is concerning. I can't just let someone who can't use magic to stay at school. However, as a educator myself, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street with no form of communication." Tossing me out isn't a great idea. I would cry without any money or communication to contact someone. One thing is that I don't have any relatives or anyone who lives here which is a huge problem. "For I am gracious," Crowley sigh. The word 'gracious' is getting on my nerves a bit, but I didn't want to insult the Headmaster.

He hum for a moment to figure out on what to do with me. Moments later, he snap his finger with a smile. "Ah, that's right!!" Judging by his expression, it tells me 'is he going to kick me out?' situation. He look at me, clapping both of his hands together and smiles happily. "There is an unused building on campus. It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you clean it up you should at least be able to sleep there." That's great!! Having a temporary shelter is a good start. "For the time being I shall allow you to stay there!! Then I will look for a way for you to return home. My graciousness is limitless!!" At least the Headmaster allow me to stay over as he's helping me to return home. He's giving me an offer, so declining isn't an option.

I bow to him. "Thanks for the offer. I'll take the abandoned dorm to stay till I return home." He smile that I accept the offer. Declining his offer isn't a good idea since I need a place to stay for the time being. "I am a model for all educators. We had better be on our way. Let's head to the old dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it." It doesn't really matter, as long as I have a place to stay then I'm cool with it. Having a 'free shelter' is a must. He signaled me to follow him and we left the library.

I follow him to the dormitory and saw it in the distant. Getting closer, it's definitely old as hell. He open the old, creaky noised gate. "That's too much charm." I comment on it while staring at the building and closed the gate behind us. The Headmaster smile to hear my response. "Right, right." We follow the stairs leading to the front door. Feeling sprinkles, I raise my hand to feel droplets of water. Seems it's gonna rain pretty soon as he open the rusty door. It looks super dark while Headmaster enter the hallway first. "Please come inside." I enter the building and close the door. We walk further down the hall until we reach to a certain room. By using fire magic, he use it just to lit the entire dorm.