Chapter Twenty One | I Am In Love With...

"Yeah, and you have to choose now." Brandon said.

Who will I choose?

I bit my lip. "Can we talk about this later?" I whispered to them. "No, it's one of us or none of us." Brandon said.

"Coach, can we take a moment in the hall?" I asked coach. "Yes, take your private life somewhere else." Coach said.

"Ah, no. I was gonna pop some popcorn and itch over who she chooses." Allie teased. "Ryder creates too much drama. Brandon! Brandon! Brandon!" Allie started chanting.

Everyone started chanting Brandon and Brandon was happy while Ryder had a frown.

I grabbed both of their wrists and pulled them in the hall.

"Brandon, you're the sweetest guy I've ever known. You're so nice and have not once started drama." I said to Brandon, he smiled. "Ryder, we've had our ups and downs but I've always liked you deep down and that might just be forever. You're a great guy, and I'm lucky to have you both."

I took a deep breath. "But I only love one of you." I said.

"Brandon, you are such a great guy and I really like you... But, Ryder has been there for me all along. He has always been the one, I didn't see it clearly until now but Ryder is my soulmate." I smiled up at Ryder and we held hands.

"Sorry, bro. I feel terrible that I treated you like crap, but Ella is right. I knew we belonged together." Ryder said.

I sent him a half smile and saw Brandon's jaw clenching, not in anger- but in heartbreak. Oh no.

I kissed Brandon's cheek and left him speechless. "Bye Brandon." I said.

Ryder and I walked back into gym, with our hands held. I stuck my tongue out at Allie. I wonder how Chloe will feel.

"I love you Ryder." I said. "I love you too, Ella." He said.

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite." - The Fault In Our Stars.

Sorry about the end quote I just had to add it! This chapter was so dramatic and quick but so much fun to write. It's extremely short but it does close up MLPIG sadly. I will have an author's note on the next page, and I will not be doing an epilogue because THE JOURNEY IS NOT OVER! Eh, I'll explain it to you in my author's note.

Ta ta, readers.

Love Alex💜