Chapter Sixteen | Teenage Nightmare

Ryder hasn't been speaking to me for the past week at school. I don't even understand why he's mad, like an accidental coffee spill doesn't really count for the silent treatment.

Plus, it was all Chloe's fault. I should've known she would've come up with some mischievous plan, considering that she has no feelings for Brandon- but some for Ryder.

I rolled out from my much-needed nap and slipped on my lavender silk robe, sounds fancy right?

Tonight is Chloe's birthday party and I have to go since I bought my expensive dress already and promised I'd be there a few months ago. I'm supposed to sing there, but I should just ditch it.

But it could be hopeful so I could come up with something to get her back, and get to know Brandon a bit more- because honestly, if Ryder won't speak to me. Then Brandon (the sweet mature one) would and realize that it was an ACCIDENT.

I have to be there by 6 and it is 4:30 so I should probably ring up the girls so we could all help each other get ready.

At least tonight, I won't be alone. I'm gonna use all my power to ignore Chloe tonight, if I see her in a corner, just walk the other way.

Sky, Paisley, and Annie all showed up prepared with dresses, makeup, hair gadgets, jewelry, and shoes.

I pulled off my gorgeous gold dress from my closet that I have for Chloe's birthday party. It is a metallic-ish, shimmery tight gold dress that is strapless with a sweetheart neckline, it's to die for!

"Girls, time for the worst night of our lives." I said. "At least we get cake." Sky added. We all nodded our heads in agreement.

Cake is definitely the top reason we're going.

Once we all got dressed in the beautiful dresses, we all separated in this part of the makeover.

Annie and Paisley did makeup, Sky and I did our hair. Then we will switch once finished.

"I've heard that Ethan, Landon, and even that new girl, Sienna is going." Paisley blinked as her mascara touched her luscious eyelashes.

"Great." I mumbled.

That means you-know-who will be there.

I curled my hair quickly and decided to make them elegant, and loose curly waves and then I pinned back my bangs with a gold bobby pin.

Sky did an updo. Her golden locks were twisted in an upside-down bun on the back of her hair and matched with a silver headband to match her dress.

And Annie's makeup was natural and Paisley's was crazy to match her red dress. She had a plum eyeshadow and blue eyeliner with red lips!

She is the daring fashionista to be honest though.

I decided to just add a white base for the eyeshadow and then make a thick wing with black eyeliner and add mascara, and then red bold lips to add a pop of color to my look.

I have red heels anyways.

Finally, after an hour and forty-five minutes, we all looked picture perfect. So of course, we took some selfies before we hit the road.

"You guys ready for such a... Night?" Paisley gripped her hands on her purple leather steering wheel. She has such a hippie vehicle.

+++

We arrived at the restaurant where we will begin the night. It was such an expensive Italian restaurant that celebrities stop by in all the time.

Someone even saw Paris Hilton here before.