A/N: 6 years later

hi all!

i felt the need to come on here and explain some things, as to my surprise this fanfic is still getting new readers, crazy!

i finished this book in april 2015, i was 13 then, now im 20.

firstly thank you for all the support! well done to you if you read this, i still like the concept of the book but the writing skill is, well, what you'd expect from a 13 year old.

secondly i want to address how when i wrote this book i have VERY LITTLE knowledge on multiple personality disorder. in NO WAY is this book meant to show an accurate representation of the condition. i also want to remind everyone that people who have multiple personality disorder are NOT inherently violent, they have been demonised in the media. the main character in this is only violent because of her experiences at wicked, it's unrelated to her mental health condition.

everything in this book is for literary/entertainment purposes, please please don't let it affect your real world views. 13 year old charis had a lot of learning still to do.

im now at university, and over the past 6 years my life has changed a lot. but when i was 13 these lil fanfics kept me going, i was not in a good place and probably the only thing i enjoyed was writing these on my phone when i went to bed haha.

so again, thank you! and im sorry for the inaccurate/questionable writing!

lots of love
charis xx