14》Runaway

No. Stop it!
It's too late, Fallon.
Please, I don't want to do this.
You're not weak, are you?
Look! I'll kill myself, if you don't stop doing this to me. Then you won't exist either.
You won't do that, Fallon.

"Stop it! Shut up!" I finally scream, trying to silence the demon, the knife still pointed at Minho.

He turns around, instinctively, I jolt forwards, pressing the knife to his neck.

Do it.

Minho looks at me, his eyes wide with fear.

"What's going on, Fallon. Please?" He stutters, not taking his eyes off mine.

"She won't shut up!" I cry, using my spare hand to prod at my temple, as tears begin to fall down my face.

"Who? It's just you and me here!" Minho stated, still in shock that I, his 'cute' little girlfriend, was holding a knife to his throat.

"She won't leave me alone, you see." I tremble, still pressing the knife to Minho. "She wants me to kill you, Minho." I take a deep breath.

What are you waiting for?

Minho bites his lip, but keeps his body still.
"It's going to be okay, Fallon."
He paused, eyes fixated on the knife.

"Just put it down, don't listen to her. I just want to help you.".

Lies.
No! This time you're the liar!

With a short scream I pull the knife away from Minho, slamming it down to the floor, the blade just scraping along my hand as it fell with a clatter.

Before I can crumple into an emotional heap, Minho catches me- wrapping his arms around me.

"Sh, it's okay. It's going to be okay." He whispered, again and again.

"I'm sorry, so sorry." I stutter, crying into Minho's shoulder
"I'm sick. Help, please. I killed them all. I can't stop it.".

"It's going to be okay, Fallon. I promise." Minho mumbles, leaning in closer.

I guess he already estimated it was me who was the killer, probably by the way I had a set of knives hidden under my bed.

"Don't listen to her, block her out." Minho said encouraging, still cradling me.

That's easier that than done.

"I'm trying, Minho." I mumble, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I know, I know." Minho sighed, kissing the top of my head again.
"I already knew, Fallon." Minho speaks, before falling silent.

Knew it, should've killed him.

"You did?" I splutter, liking up at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Saw it all, in the Changing, didn't want to believe it." Minho rubs the back of his neck.

"Sorry, but. At least I'm not hurting anyone now, now I'm with you." I say, leaning closer to him.

And you're not able to listen to me.

"Gives us an excuse to me together, I guess. But, you're going to have to own up at some point." Minho said, slightly more solemn.

Haha. Nope.

"Or I could just run, away." I look over at the door, gazing.
"Where to?" Minho shrugs.

"Somewhere, I'll even fake my death, if I have too." I say seriously.

"That's crazy, Fallon. I love you." Minho kisses my lips.
Pulling away, smiling "Don't say that." I reply.

Minho furrows his eyebrows, "Why?".
"Because I'm dangerous. I don't want her to hurt you. Please, Minho." I hang my arms around his neck, sitting up more.

"How do you know I don't like dangerous?" Minho smirked.

Despite less than half an hour ago, I was about to slit his throat, it didn't seem to knock his confidence.

Unfortunately...

-a/n-
heyy I'm super tired so this is crap oops