18》Bad Influence

"To the brothers we've lost, but never forgotten".

Alby says, as we all raise our flasks in sequence.

Minho wraps one arm around me, holding me tight- he knew I felt nauseous whenever somebody mentioned the victims.

Once I take a sip from my flask, I instantly feel the burning liquid stain my mouth.
Pulling a sour face, wincing "What the shuck is that?".

"Gally's secret recipe, haven't got a bloody clue what's in it." Newt shrugs, taking another sip, effortlessly.

Minho sees my disgusted face and laughs happily, putting his drink down "It's not that bad, Fallon." He grins, quickly kissing my cheek, leaning in closer.

"It's disgusting. Let's be honest." I raise an eyebrow at Minho, who just kept a grin ok his face.

"Well, it's better than your cooking," Alby joined in, laughing.

He was right.
I spent a day with Frypan, attempting to cook, and luckily only half the kitchen was set alight.

"He's got you on that one, sis." Newt broke his gloomy expression into a happier one.
"And that's why she's a runner!" Minho glanced at me, then at the others.

"At least there's no cooking involved." I mutter, giggling.
"Yeah but there are these giant gross spider things, maybe you've heard of them." Minho said sarcastically, as I sat on his lap.

"Excuse me, I've killed one of those, klunk-heads." I snap back, laughing.
"Maybe we should see who can kill the most then?" Minho asked, smirking.

"How about no?" Alby looked at us both like we were two misbehaving school kids.
"You two are just a bad influence on each other!" Newt chuckled, taking another swig of his drink, making us all laugh.

Breaking the short silence, Gally stepped out of the fighting ring, to see what all the fuss was about.
"Oi, shanks! Any of you gonna fight?" He yelled.

Newt and Alby immediately dismissed the idea.
"Unless you want me to kick your ass again? I'm good." I call back, earning several jeers from the Gladers.
Minho tried to hide his sudden burst of laughter, but completely failed.

"Minho! What about you? Think that's so funny, why don't you go against that psycho girl!" Gally snapped.

Newt looked at me, shaking his head.

"Well, psycho girl?" Minho paused, resting his chin on my head "it's up to you.".
Everyone stayed silent, waiting for my next words.

"Sure, but I'll just beat you too." I shrug, earning a offended glare of my brother as I got to my feet.

Soon enough Minho and I are in the ring, and it looks like the whole of the glade seemed to of come to watch.

"Is this serious, or-" Minho frowns, trying to ask me.

But I don't say a word, leaving him confused- which is one of the cutest things ever.

I feel a pang of guilt as I see Newt and Alby stood at the back, Newt's arms folded, his eyes fixated on Minho.

After a few painful minutes of warring, everyone had established that Minho and I were an equal match. He better strength, but my technique was flawless.

Putting all my energy into my arms, I push Minho down onto the ground.
However at the last second, he grabs my wrist, pulling me down with him.

Both of us laughing as we land in a heap on the ground.

Minho gets up, and holds out his hand for me.
But I can't.
I find myself staring at something else.

In the misty darkness, I can just about see a figure, sat high up in a tree, just about visible in the distance, I could tell it was a girl.

She's back.
The bitch is back.

-a/n-
okayy
i like this chapter >•<