12》Wrong Answer

OKAY SO WE'RE BACK TO ITALICS FOLKS FOR THE PSCHYO SIDE
___________

Fallon's POV-

I must of been asleep a few hours- before I wake up.
Sitting up, Minho was silently asleep beside me, lay on his back, his hand skimming the floor.

I was glad he stayed. Neither of us watched Thomas' banishing. But you didn't have to be there to hear the haunting screams- which rang in your ears.

Anxiously, I grabbed my jacket from the end of my bed, taking a knife which I slid into my jacket pocket.

It's not over yet, Fallon.

I can't stop her, as I leave the bedroom and begin to walk through the glade, the grass crunching under my feet.
The sky is still dark, I guess it must be very early morning.

Next victim might be a little more challenging, than the others. But you'll be fine.

She leads me right over to a few hammocks near the map room. All are empty except one.
Ben.

No! He's my friend! I protest as memories of running with him flood my mind. He was so nice, so caring when Minho wasn't there to help me. He was Minho's best friend.

Do it. Or I'll make you kill someone else. And trust me, that'll be way worse.

Under her rule, I place a hand over Ben's mouth. Immediately his eyes flash open in shock, staring up at me, but he can't call for help.

Before he could take in what was going on, I pulled the knife from my pocket, and slit it across his throat.
Blood began to spill, from his neck as he gagged and spluttered.
Dipping my finger in the pool of blood surrounding him I began to write my message on a nearby tree.

'Wrong answer, shanks. Find a way out, or more die.'.

After washing my knife and my bloodied hands in the sinks, I walk back to my room, knife hidden safely in my jacket.

Well, that wasn't so bad was it?
Leave me alone. What's wrong with me!
Stupid girl, you're sick. You're still your shy and weak self, like you were before you became me.
I'm the real you.

The door opens with a creak as I tread silently back into my room.
Minho's still sleeping, luckily, so I just get back into bed, resting my head on his shoulder.

Eventually the comforting darkness of sleep takes over.

_____

Next time I wake up, the sun is streaming through the cracks in the wooden walls, different to before.

"Fallon! You're awake!" Newt clapped his hands together- but he didn't seem at all cheerful. Neither did Minho.

What the hell?
I sit up, leaning against the wall. To see Minho pacing up and down the room, and Newt stood in the corner, arms folded.

"What's going on?" I rub my forehead, throwing the blanket to other side of the bed.

"Ben's been murdered, Fallon." Minho finally spoke up, lifting up his head, tear stains on his face.

What have you done, Fallon?

Newt broke the silence, by stepping forward. "We believe that whoever if killing the Gladers, are after the runners. They killed Ben, framed Thomas. They want you two gone.".

Oh my, that poor boy is so wrong. Oh so wrong.

A/N
HEYYYYYY
SILLY NEWT ITS UR SISTER M8
AHAHAHAHA OKAY MY DAY WAS CRAPPY AND NOW IM SAD OOPS.