21》All I Have

Minho's POV-

"So, how the bloody hell did this happen again?" Newt put his head in his hands, as he leant against the wooden wall.

His dark eyes were fixated on his sister- who was lay on a bed, whimpering, tears streaming down her face, as Jeff tried to figure out how to take out the knife out of her stomach, without fatal blood loss.

"I don't know! Like I said, she started talking, yelling, and then stabbed herself!" I threw my hands up, fed up of being questioned.

"It was her, Minho! She's back! She not just a voice! She's trying to kill me!" Fallon calls, her voice raw, like her flooded eyes were bloodshot.
"You must of seen her, right?" Fallon tilts her head down, staring at me, desperate for a sign that sanity may still was with her- and she wasn't imaging it.

"Right?" She demanded again, her voice still shaking.

"I can't watch this," Newt shrugged, tears in his eyes as he walked out the room.

"Newt, please." Fallon mumbled, watching her brother leave her.
"I'll be back in a moment, hang in there." I bite my lip, I can't look at Fallon as I leave her, on the search to find Newt.

"What do you think your doing?" I ask, tapping his shoulder, at the bottom if the stairway.
"I can't watch her! I can't look at her anymore, Minho! She's not well, is she, right here?" Newt's voice turned soft as he prodded his temple.

Breathing out a deep sigh, I look at the ground.
"Meet me round the back of the homestead, in a couple hours time. We need to talk- in the meantime, don't say anything to anyone, clear?" I state, glancing at the medical room.
"Yeah, whatever." Newt grumbles, before walking back across the glade, where the sun was just beginning to rise.

Heading back to the medical room, the situation was still sour.

"We need to get this out of her, get me several cloths." Jeff immediately ordered as soon as I was back in the room.
Grabbing a handful, I placed them on a cabinet by Fallon's bed, "It's gonna be okay, spark, I promise." I say softly, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Ready? It's best if you do it." Jeff nodded- stepping away from the knife.
Wincing, I grip my hands over the handle and with one grudging pull, it was out of Fallon's stomach, yet it hard to concentrate when she was screaming in pain beside me.

Jeff pressed the cloths against the wound to help stop the bleeding.
"You did it, see." I smile shyly at Fallon, who's wiping her forehead of the beads of sweat.

Later on, Fallon is resting back in her room, Jeff's caring for her- and I head to the back of the homestead to meet Newt.

As I arrive a few minutes early, I'm surprised to see Newt already there, leant against a large rock, his cold and broken eyes looked at the ground.

"Hey," he mumbled as I approached and sat beside him; while the noon sun rays flooded the glade.

Taking a deep breath I explain to Newt about Fallon's voices, Fallon's hidden half.

"So, Fallon thought it was this evil persona, in physical form, that stabbed her?" Newt furrowed his eyebrows.
"Yes, whereas actually it was just herself."
"And she killed Chuck, Clint and Ben?" He bit his lip at mentioning the dead, each of his breathes getting heavier, like it was becoming more straining, to exist.
"Yep. Ever wonder why she could beat up all of us? I saw it in the changing, she was trained- by wicked. To be an assassin. It's not her fault, Newt-" I try to defend Fallon.

"Of course it's not her bloody fault!" Newt snapped, stomping a foot on the ground. "She couldn't help it. But we can't tell anyone, nobody can know, they'll banish her." Newt's voice got quieter as thoughts of Fallon being banished tormented out minds.

"But she's still seeing the girl, Newt. How are we supposed to stop her?" I run my hands through my hair.
"Keep an eye on her, please." Newt gulps, "She's all I have too, you know.".

Silence covers us pair for a couple of long minutes, neither of us sure what to say.

"I better go and check on Fallon," I mutter, getting up and treading across the glade, leaving Newt.
He just kept his eyes down and stood emotionlessly still- but you could tell he had a lot going on in his head

As I approach Fallon's room,
I hear crying, which only makes my heart beat anxiously faster.

Swinging the door open, Fallon's sat with her knees tucked into her stomach, her head in her hands; covering her bloodshot eyes.

"What's the matter?" I ask concerned, rushing to her side.

Her lips tremble as she lifts a wavering finger and points to the small window she has I'm her room.

Outside, I can see a body hanging from a tree, noose around there neck.

Jeff.

Fallon finally summons the courage to utter a few words.

"He knows Minho, he knows."

-a/n-
HEY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING WHOOPS