Maximous Rises And So do The Dead

It's been 16 long years , and my Maximous is all grown up. I've created a community of supernaturals , who all have accepted me as their Alpha Female. You see when I lost Drew , I retied our mate bond just before he died . His tittle got passed to me as Luna. But because I refused to stay in that pack a day longer I left ,and I took my brother and best friend with me. Adam wasn't wrong when he said , Maximous would save me. Because he did. He brought me back from the cliff I was ready to jump off of. He made me stick around to take care of him, because every time when I felt like raising a child was too much. I thought about Vira , and I turned around and faced my responsibility as a parent and sister . But one day we were in California at the train , when Maximous spotted a werewolf family trying to buy tickets to Arizona but they couldn't afford it.
" Can we help them sissy ?" 8 year old Maximous asked me.
" It's not our place ,honey ." I told him .
" But they need us. " he pleaded.
I dug in my purse and pulled out 300 dollars .
" Go give it to them, but that means no snacks or video games this month ." I said with a smile.
He snatched the money from my hand and ran over to the family.

He tapped the mother's leg and said ,
" Excuse me . "
The lady turned around agitated .
" What !" She said angry she looked down at Maximous and her face softened said ," Are you lost ?"
" No. " He said . " My name is Max . "
"Hello , max . Where is your mother ?" She asked politely .
" She's dead ." He said simply .
The woman's face was shocked.
Sam was about to interfere when I stopped her .
He has to experience this on his own .
" Do you need help ?" He asked.
" No honey why don't you find you guardian ?" She told him .
" Can I see your hands?"He asked.
She smiled and warily held out her hands .
He placed the cash in her hands and her eyes widened in shock .
" Family is all ." I told sam .
The woman began to try and give Maximous back the money but she caught my eye . She new my face and she stopped in her tracks . I gave her a reassuring smile and she mouthed ," Thank you ."
When Maximous made it back to me he held onto my hand . We walked to our appointed train terminal and left the family behind.

Maximous is the only thing in this world I care about . I know I will never be in love again but I do love Adam. Adam , my protector , is the closest thing I have to a relationship . Together we are happy , and that's all that matters .

After the whole situation with the family , Maximous always asked me about other children and if they all suffer like the ones at the train station did . I told him no but he didn't believe me , he asked if I would help more people . At first I told him no , but then Adam an I came across this abandoned castle in the middle of the woods. It had holes in the walls like it had been torn down and it had dirt and dust like you wouldn't believe but you know who thought it was perfect. My little Maximous he thought it would be the perfect place to live , and the perfect place for people like us , the outcasts .

We now have a population of about 250 people . I personally know every one of them , and you know joined us ? The family at the train station , they joined us and are currently under my protection. Every year we have a gathering accepting new member who are worthy and every year , flithy rouges try and slip through my cracks but they all are rejected and sent on their way . Anyone in my protection is well cared for and trusted by me personally and since I can smell deceit , the first smell of any sin not reported is punishable by death . I do not allow liars and cheats and thief's in my protection .But if you confess you receive a small penalty and forgiveness.

Sam and Will are together. I turned both of them and they both live in the castle with me and Maximous . Will leaves every weekend to check on his pack and protect his territory but comes back for Sam .

Today is Maximous' full moon and he will choose if he wants to be a hybrid but he's already told me he does. So we will just wait for tonight . When my pup brother becomes a vamp-werewolf hybrid.

He's grown up so fast .
Ziphora whispered to me.
Yea he's all grown up .
I said proudly .

Sam barged into my room and said,
" You'll never believe who's here ."
"Who !?!" I said .
" Come to the Judgment hall , he says he wants to join us. " She said excited.
We walked to the Judgment Hall and entered taking our seats above the crowd . When I sat down his smell hit me like a ton of bricks .
Mate !?!
Ziphora screamed .