New Family , New Wolves

I mind linked Adam .
Where are you guys?
We're still in the woods, we'll be back soon.
He assured me.
I took the some time but I had to clean the house it was flithy.
I sped through the house placing things back and dusting , cleaning room and making beds . I was done in less than 30 mins. It took so long , but it was really dirty. I went in the kitchen and started dinner. I saw that all the food was rotten so I cleaned out the fridge and went to the store.
I bumped into some old people I trained with , and they all looked at me with fear. They all probably heard the rumors of my ruthlessness. But I said my goodbyes and excited the local grocer .
I walked to my car when I heard a scream.
I sniffed the air and followed her scent.
The girl screamed again. I found her pinned up again the alley wall surrounded by three men . They had guns and they pointed it at her head.
" Hey ! " I shouted.
They stopped and turned to me.
The girl opened her eyes to look at her savoir and when she saw me.
" The Demon Wolf " she whispered .
I smirked ." So you've heard of me." I said to her. I smiled at her and she let a tear fall.
The men were all now watching me.
" It seems you've hurt one of my people. "
I said to them .
" And who might you be ? " one asked now facing his gun at me.
" You haven't heard ?" I asked innocently .
" Leave now , wolf and we'll spare your life. " One said nicely .

" That's very sweet , how about I offer you the same deal. " I said to him. He seemed like a good enough kid.

" I won't warn you again wolf , Leave ." One with the gun said.
" Let the girl go , and this won't have to get ugly. " I said in a bored tone.
" Fuck you ! " He shouted and shot the gun at me. He shot me , that fucker !
I looked down and he shot me in my heart . you could see me abused heart pumping and my lungs were exposed. I looked up at him with a smile.
" I loved this shirt. "
I sped over to him and looked him in the eye. He stood his ground.
I got close to his face ,
" I . Am . Death ." I said to him .
I grabbed his neck and broke it.
I turned to the other guy and gave him a wicked grin.
"I'll give time to run if you like ?"
" w-what are you ?" He stammered out .
" what am I ? What am I ! I am The Demon Wolf . " I laughed .

I rammed my hand through his chest and pulled out his heart I leaned forward and whispered in his ear , " You should've ran ."
I dropped his heart to the ground and looked at the last boy ,he looked at me with wide eyes.
I walked up to him and searched his mind. I looked for the place his thoughts are kept and I grabbed his head with my bloddy hands.
" You don't remember anything , the hit to your head knocked you out and all you remember is a name , The Demon Wolf . " He listened to my every word and I let him go . " The people you work for , Tell them you quit . "
He turned and ran taking my messages with him. 
I let out a sigh and said.  " Well that was fun.  " A-are you going to kill me ?" The girl whispered from the corner she was standing in. 
I let out an activated sigh , " Why would I save you , if I was going to kill you ?"
" I -I don't know ." She stammered.
" C'mon love, help me with my groceries. What pack are you from ? " I asked her walking back to my car. 
" I don't have a pack , I am a rouge. " she said.
" Now I see why they were going to kill you. " I said understanding. " So who are you running from ? " I asked her.

" N-no one ." she lied.
" Look ," I said . " I don't take well to people lying to me . I am feared by all and If you don't ,you soon do. If you ever lie to me again , I will kill you pup . " I threatened her.
" I'm not a wolf , well not yet.  I turn tonight. " she quickly shouted at me. 
" So I'll ask you again ,who are you running from ?" I said to her getting angry .
" My mother. " she whispered. 
I sniffed her to see if she was lying . She wasn't so I showed her mercy , I saw myself in the girl and it made me do something very impulsive.
" what is your name ?" I asked her getting closer.
" Sophia ." She said.
" Well Sophia , I am going to protect you.  I will let you be with my family , even accept as on of my own but I need you to ask me. I won't take the choice away from you . " I said.
" I want to , please take me with you. " She
pleaded.
" Alright close your eyes . " I said.
"Here ?" She said shocked.
" Here. " I bit my wrist and shoved it over her mouth . she drank my blood and I snapped her neck.
She had to be of my blood . She is now a Michaelson.