Are you Ready ?

Hello everyone ,

First off ,I love every last one of your beautiful faces for reading my book.
Its been great writing Given A Choice and The Demon wolves. I've been reading some other books recently and came across the best werewolf book I've read on Wattpad. Its called She runs with Wolves by ellarose12 . Its was so good that I've decided to keep on writing the books. Drumm roll please ..... The newest edition of the Given a Choice saga is , You Always Have A Choice. And here's the preview ....

"Sister I think - " I started but she cut me off.

" Don't." She said coldly .
" Don't think."

A dangerous silence settled between us. She sat very still , barely moving just staring out at the trees that lie ahead.

" This is the goddess' fault. She claims to love her children her wolves of the night but she condemns me to over a decade of solitude. "

Her voice was dangerous , despite her fragile like frame she still held power in her voice .

" She stood by and let our father walk out on me .

She stood by and let our mother beat the shit out of me.

She stood by and let Tiberius make me into a monster.

She stood by and let me die.

She stood my and let our mother kill Valerie.

She stood by and let her kill my mate.

She stood by and let her mate kill me. "
When I begged her , pleaded with her . She still did nothing. She condemned me to die.

She once told me that my humanity hung in the balance .

Now her life will."

I hope you all will read , vote and comment . I love writing these stories.

Love , Dori