Avenge my Alpha

Maximous

* Flashback age 12 *

Next ! Sage demanded .

The next family walked up and were shanking with fear , Sages legendary judgement trails were heard of in all far corners of the supernatural world .

First a man spoke up , " My name is Philip Night . This is my family , My wife michelle , my two daughters . We have traveled very far to attend your camp . We only ask that you accept us , nothing more . "

Sage had a devilish smile on her face , I guess she knew the man was lying about something .

She flashed down to the family and stood right in front of them . Even though the man towered over her , she still held the dominance of the situation .

" Do you know my policy about lying Mr.Night ?"

He gulped and shook his head , " Well let me refresh you . You know , My fathers name was Philip . He was a good man with a big heart , but you and he shared one fatal flaw . You would do anything for family, no matter what family that may be . " As she was talking she was looking at the entire family .

She landed on one of the girls and smiled , " What is your name little one ? "

" Sarah "

" And is this man your daddy ?" she asked .

Sarah looked at Philip and then looked back at Sage .

" No he is my Uncle , My parents were killed by rouges . "

Sage growled at that , you see despite what you my have been lead to believe , my sister hates rouges .

She shifted her attention back to Philip .

" I admire your love for family , but you must never lie to me . Here in my protection we have a special punishment for lying . No matter your age and status . "

She was beginning to make her way back up to the balcony when the man shouted , " So , can we stay ?"

She kept looking forward and never looked back , " You may stay . "

She sped back up to the balcony and shouted , " Next ! "

I turned to her and asked , " Why let them stay ? He is obviously has no problem with lying ."

She smiled and said , " He lied because he was protecting family . But the moment I decided to accept his family , he became our family . Family makes mistakes but they will always be your most loyal companions . You must never turn on family . "

" I won't"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through the woods naked, bloodied and sore , I held back the sobs I had so desperately wanted to shed .

Once I made it to the castle walls , I looked at everything my sister had built . She made a home for me , for these people and in one swipe someone destroyed it all . I walked past the guards and into the castle , everyone left had gathered .

Once everyone saw me the commotion died down . They were waiting on me , expecting me to guide them .

I let my head hang .

" I am not Sage . " I cried .

" I am not the Demon Wolf . "

" I cannot slay anyone , I cannot be your alpha ."

An older man walked forward and said , " You are our leader . "

I looked at him in our astonishment .