Dead , Darkness , Goddess, and Drew

I woke up laying in a white room. My clothes were bloody my neck was sore . I sat up and took in my surroundings . There is nothing in the room besides , the table I'm on and the door that leads out . I slowly walk towards the door when I see it being turned and then pulled open . I came face to face with the goddess herself. She smiled at me and I bowed my head.
Hello my sonShe whispered .
Hello Goddess . I said honored. 
Welcome home , I'm sorry you were taken from life so soon , while leaving a mate behind.
She apologized.
It is alright goddess , she will move onI said .
I am glad you have found peace, my sonShe said smiling.
I thought about Sage for a second and it made my heart hurt .
So I'm I going to live here now ? I asked.
I'm afraid not ,my sonShe said .
Where am I going ? I asked her confused .
To run with the rest of my childrenShe said with a smile. And I followed her out the door.
---------------------------- Liam ---------------------------

After Drew died, I wasn't the best person to be around. Will put me on rouge duty because I had such a temper. If I wasn't questioning then killing rouges , I was at the goddess' temple . Pleading with her, begging her to let me see Drew again , let me talk to him.  Let me say goodbye to my best friend.
I didn't go to his funeral because I couldn't handle it. I was broken and Drews funeral only wouldve made it worse.

One day when I was in the temple I was praying to the goddess still after 9 months of silence.  Sage left the pack with Sam and the bloddsucker and the little boy called Maximous. She said it wasn't her place to stay here. 
But after she left , when I prayed to the goddess I was answered.  My body blacked out and I woke up in a black place surrounded by darkness.

Someone put their hand on my shoulder , and when I turned around I was meet with the breathtaking goddess. She smiled at me and said ,
Welcome home my sons.
I looked to my right and I saw my wolf Jacob . He bowed his head at the goddess and said, I'm glad to be home, goddess.
I'm afraid you will not be staying but I do need your help , but it causes great sacrifice .
What do you need goddess ? I asked concerned.
I need you to save herShe said potlietly .
Save sage , I've seen her future and it is a dark one. She explained.
What about the boy ? I thought that made her better .. " I asked.
Children grow up. He will not always be the little boy she loves now . He will become as dangerous as Sage and when she has no one left to guide she will cause destruction , with him following right behind her . She explained.
What do you need from me ? I asked.
She looked at Jacob and said,
I need you to let each other go.
Then she looked at me .
I need you to accept James , the next full moon .
But if I accept James that would make me Sage's mate . I said  
She nodded her head and said ,
I need her to have someone she already loves.
That took me by surprise, Sage loves me ?
Very much, my son.
What about Jacob ? I said looking at him .
He will stay here with me and his mate.
Jacob's ears perked up when she said that .
I gave him a wary smile , u was happy he would have his mate.
Alright goddess , I will accept him .
I said with a sigh.
Thank you my son , you are making a noble sacrifice . But there is something else.
I looked at her for her to continue,
You will not only be Sage's mate but you will also be a Hybrid like herself.
I was confused.
When Andrew died, Sage tried to turn himShe was too late to save him but she did save James. James is a Hybrid .
I was taking in what she was telling me .
If you accept him , you will be accepting his vampirism as well .
I stood up straight and said ,
I understand, goddess .

I am very proud of you my son , and for this I will answer your prayer.
She disappeared and when she left I looked at Jacob one last time .
Bye Jacob, I'm gonna miss you.
I'm gonna miss you to Liam . Treat you mate right , you hear me ?
I chuckled.
Your mate is the most important thing in a werewolf's life .
The goddess clears her throat and looked at Jacob and I with a smile. She stepped to the side revealing Drew .
He smirked at me , The goddess tells me you've missed me
I walked forward and embrace him in a strong hug .
Oh c'mon Liam , I've only been dead 8 years
He said .
I missed you buddy .
He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back.
The goddess told me what you have to do , and all I ask is that you keep her away from that blood sucker of hers..

I laughed .
The goddess stood next to him and hit him in the back of the head.
You'll do no such thing , don't poison his mind Andrew .
I laughed.
A gray wolf stood next to Drew . He looked at me and said ,
Hello Liam .
Hello James.

LiamThe goddess said.
Its time .
And with that I gave Drew one last hugband he said , You will be alright .
How can you just give her up like this ? I asked.
I'm not giving her up , I'm setting her free.

And then I was pulled into reality .
I woke up in the pack infirmary and the first thing I saw was my face in the mirror across the room , I was old.  Well older anyway.