Let The games Begin...

The moment I laid eyes on the twins, I knew they were mine. Their whole existence was extraordinary and I was building a pack of Extraordinary wolves.
They were at the perfect age, they were better than Sophia because I didn't have to persuade them. They would be easily molded into the perfect warriors I needed. They looked at me in fear, as most people do. But little did they know, I would save them from themselves .

"What do we have here ?"

"They were running away from the pack down by the creek. Their Parents were killed by a woman. " Sophia explained.

The moment she said a woman it caught my entire attention. The only woman I've ever known to be as ruthless, was my mother. She's been long gone for over 16 years. But like my mother this woman sounds like she has a plan , it is very unusual for a woman to come up with a full blown attack on an entire pack. This woman is a threat.

Just guessing what I was thinking, Adam looked at me with knowing eyes. "You think someone is trying to attack us ?"

" I think there's been a lot off coincidence's lately. First, the situation at the temple. Now, there's a woman threatening my borders. Sounds like someone is cooking up a plan, and we'd be fools to think otherwise."

At the mention of my borders, one of the pups whimpered in Sofia arms. she cooed at the pup to comfort him, but his body still quaked with fear.

I walked over to them and took him from Sofia arms. I began to hum Maximous' lullaby. I picked him up to eye level with me and searched for his soul. He became very still in my arms, and I reached out for his soul. I poured my happy memories of Maximous when he was younger, sending nothing but joy into his very core. The pup began to change in my arms and skin grew back where fur once was. He was the cutest boy I had seen in a long time. His naked body wrapped around mine and he wouldn't let go.

" Thank you Sage. " He said into my chest.

"You welcome , my little warrior. " I cooed in his ear.

I rocked him back and forth and mind linked Adam .

Get them some clothes.

I handed the pup back to Sophia.

" You two have a great opportunity, to join my pack. I know that in no way makes up for what happened to you but I promise we will avenge your pack and your parents. "

The pup in Maximous arms barked at that. It was actually the first time he had actually did something. He looked me in the eyes and smiled .

" No one can take away your strength, because you will never give it to them. " I saw his pure soul and reached out but before I could finish he began turning .

" My little warriors indeed. " I smiled.

------------Esther

"Wolves ! We have to strike back now ! She took out this entire pack . Her reign of terror must end. Sage Michaelson is a monster but she is a mortal monster , we can destroy her and her pack of misfits ! She cannot take our children , destroy our packs .. "

The leftover wolvers and the wolves I've gathered as allies all began a war cry as I continued.

" Sage Michaelson will die today ! And we're gonna do it . "

The wolves began to shift as I finished ready to pounce and kill my threat. I shifted and began making my way into Sages territory.

She will not die .

My wolf echoed in my head.

She doesn't have to. When I take everything from her , she will want to.

My wolf gave me a Wolfie grin in response.

Thank you for you strength , Vira.

--------------
Its a short chapter I know but its all part of my evil plan. He he. I would also like to dedicate this chapter to Ridiculous_ her book was so good and had me distracted from everything . Go check out her books , beware they might make you cry.