Reality

When I dream I can usually tell when I'm dreaming , I realize the situation I am in and come to the realtiy that this could in no way be happening to me . Everytime I wake up the these castle walls I feel as if I am going to wake up on day and this has all just been a dream . That Sage would've never existed , Maximous is in his rude and annoyingness would've never existed and me I am still living with my mother and she is still beating the shit out of me for my fathers entertainment . You see, my mother had trouble making my father stay faithful when, I was younger . She could never get him to stay at her side for more than social appearences to make himself a worthy pack member . My father is human , he discovered werewolves and when he got bored ,he tried to go back to his own kind , but sadly my mother persuaded him otherwise. That is my reality , my reality is that one day I am going to wake up and still be in my mothers house. My dreams , my dream is to wake up in my mates arms , him holding me lovingly and kissing me passionatley .

I woke up to the sound of someone snoring ever so lightly in my ear , a heavy arm was drapped across my waist and holding my against a hard surface . I opened my eyes in a panicked , then i saw a tan arm .If I were stuck in a dark room I would know this stupid tan arm anywhere.

The snoring suddenly stopped and the room became deadly quiet . " I'm sorry ." he whispered from behind me.

" I'm so sorry ." it came out like a whimper .

" What for ,you dont want me , its understandible I mean who would ?" I said not daring to turn around.

He let out a low growl tht vibrated my back . " anyone who wasn't dumb enough to push you away like I did. " he said .

" So what ? your not going to let me go now ? " The sarcasm and disbelief was dripping from my voice .

" Never again . " he promised . " You are not allowed to do that to me again , do you hear me ? "

I scoofed , " like you care ?"

He suddenly let me go and turned me around so I was facing him .

" Look into my eyes. " he demanded sternly .

I looked up into his stupidly gorgeous brown eyes and I saw him . I saw him as a child , I saw him as a wolf , I saw him for what he was and it scared the shit out of me . He continued to gaze into my eyes untill he spoke , " Dont ever leave me again ." he demanded.

" Okay Max , I won't leave you . " I promised.

He let out a breathe of relief and he smiled at me .

It took me by surprise , Maximous has never smiled at me .

" Thank you ." he said in gratitude.

" Your the Demon Wolf ." I said still in shock , he looked at me sternly .

" Sage is the demon wolf , I will be one day . " was all he said .

" So what will that make me ? " i question wary about the answer .

" Luna ." was all he said before I felt him reach out his hand and put it on my face . He rubbed my cheek and looked into my eyes .

" Are you going to kiss me , max ?" i asked , my breathing becoming more shaky than before.

He hesitantly nodded and he got closer and closer to my lips .When he was centimeters away he stopped and licked his lips and closer his eyes.

" Mine . " He whispered almost like a question like he was afriad to loose me or that I might say no .

Erikka was screaming at me to accept him ,

what are you waiting for ?!? claim him !!!

" Yours . "

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his . It felt like I was dreaming there was no way I could be dreaming , it felt so real .

He kissed me with so much passion and made my body shiver with pleasure . Everywhere he touched was set aflame , my body screamed Maximous like it was a prayer that had been answered.

Maximous cured my doubt with every kiss , he made . Maximous cured my suspicious with every stroke of his touge . Maximous was everywhere .

I had quickly become comsumed with pleasure when I felt it , kiss on my neck where he was supossed to mark me. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

" One day he will accept you ." he said .

I stared at him in confusion , " who , who is going to accept me ?" i asked .

My body felt like it was being suffocated , sufocated because someone was squeezing the life out of me . Holding me close and holding me near .

I looked up at Maximous confused when he suddenly dissappeared and I felt myslef falling .

I woke with a jolt and found I was in bed with Maximous lying against his chest .

I let a sob escape my lips . He woke looking down at me speechless.

" It was all a dream ." I said horrified .

I sprang out of his arms and sped out of the room , mortified beyond repair.

He could only accept me if I were dreaming.

~~Maximous ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like my body was calling out to her , like my brain needed to find a way to be with her . Then I found myself in her head . I don't know how I got there , I dont know how I was managing to see her dreams but I saw them as clear as day . She wanted me , and when she began to doubt that I wanted her , my mind began to manipulate the dream so it displayed my true feelings for her. I changed her dream to the point that even I thought it was real . I had even managed to make her wolf believe it was real.

" He will accept you one day , " I said she looked at the me she had made up in her mind and said ,

" who will accept me ?"

When she woke up I was snatched from her subconcious mind and brought back to reality .

she was horrified that it had only been a dream , but before I could even explain to her what had just happened ,she ran off.

You are becoming , powerful . We will all be the Demon Wolves one day , even her .

I heard zachary warn.