Family Ties

Hello lovelies,
    this chapter is steaming, like dripping. So prepare your panties , and read on

                                           Love ,DORI
•••••••••••°°°°°°°×××׶¶¶∆∆∆∆∆•••••••••••••€€€€€€
Being at my castle, is something I've always enjoyed. Surrounded by my brick walls, gives me a sense of security. the village that lives behind my castle is protected by me. They all live under my security and that gives me a sense of security. When I wake up in the arms of Adam, I feel secure secure enough to give him a morning gift. I thought Adam strong arms holding me to his chest breathing in slowly breathing out slowly. I turned to see his face. It was as calm and gentle the very first day that I met him. he had no frown no worries, and that gives me a sense of security. Being secure makes you feel gracious. I sped out of bed and went to the door, Amelia ,one of my shadows , was waiting for me. I smiled at her and said
"good morning ,Amelia. "
she said," good morning, alpha Michaelson." "please fetch me my special breakfast." I said with a knowing smile .
she nodded and sped down the hallway. Amelia is one of my favorite Shadows, she followed me  and she listened .when she first arrived here she was a victim of vampires going around turning people for the sake of turning humans into vampires ,"increasing their race "is what they call it.She came to my castle 2 years ago ,scared and alone with no one to help her .I looked into her soul and saw that it was is pure as a newborn baby because that is what she was, a baby abandoned and still unchanged for the wrong doings of others. she is a true survivor. ,If Maximus weren't born I might even make her beta but since it's up to him when I pass on my title it'll be too whoever he chooses. I close the door and went inside and Adam sleeping figure was still in the bed.
I stripped out of my robe and let it fall revealing my nakedness. I walked over to the foot of the bed, and crawled under the sheets. I walked up Adams legs and when I reach his thighs, I begin to kiss my way up. when I reached his shaft I grab it and kissed the mushroom like tip. he groaned in his sleep but still remained still. I begin to lower my mouth onto his shaft suck slowly, urging him to wake. he finally jolted awake and I could feel his hands automatically go to my head he reached under the blanket and threaded his fingers through my hair and quickened my motion on his shaft. he groaned and groaned and groaned my name. then a knock at the door stopped me from continuing and I raised my head from under the covers and said,
" come in. "
A woman about 25 years old walked in shaking uncontrollably I looked at her then looked at Adams and smiled.
" breakfast ,baby?"I asked seductively.

I sped over to her and she whimpered
" Shhh , I'm not going to kill you.  "
She looked up at me.
" Is this your first time ?" I asked innocently .She shook her head yes .
" Well , we don't kill any of our donors okay ?" She remained shaking her body still unconvinced.
I got closer any whispered in her ear ," Its actually a very erotic experience, the pain last only for a second.  " she looked up at me.
" I'm still scared ." She whispered .
" I'm Sage , that fine piece of ass over there is Adam  , what's your name sweetie ?"
" A-Anabeth ." she stammered out.
"Well Anabeth, I only want a sip then you can leave , but the next time your here you'll be begging us to stay ." I smiled at her.

Adam appeared behind her in a flash making her jump . " Be calm , be still ." He whispered.
She automatically relaxed and we both bit into her neck . At first she screamed , then she moaned.  Her moans echoed through the room and I laughed against her skin . I drank a little more and let go . I have a feeling she came .
Adam let go and I smirked at her .
" You may leave now . " Her face was flushed her body was radiant , she had just experienced something amazing.
I almost laughed as she tried to compose herself and ran out the door .
I looked into Adam's eyes and licked Anabeth's blood dripping down my lips.
He lunged for me and I found myself on the bed. Adam's boxers had disappeared and I only felt his long shaft begging at me entrance .
I felt him enter me and I arched my back accepting all of him. 
He rammed into me over and over , sending my body into earth shattering orgasms . He touch me in all the right places sending me in edge . When he squeezed my breast , he showed no mercy and when he bit them he drew blood . He flipped me over and slapped my ass," So beautiful."
He whispered.
He entered my soaking core once again , pounding merciless into my throbbing heat .
I loved it.  He slapped my ass over and over , and when he finished inside me I felt my center milk him dry .
He pulled out and I got up from my knees.
I turned around and layed him down on his back. 
I stood over him and said ," Only you baby ,only you can do this to my body."
I knelt down and guided his still throbbing shaft into my soaking core .
I took all of him and he let out a sigh of content.
" Home. This is home. " He said.
I started to ride him and he met all of my thrusts with a hungry grunt. I screamed out his name , "Adam ! "
" Yes , baby ! Scream my name!" He grunted emphasizing the word my. 
" Only you , Adam only you. " I replied .
He pumped furiously and only gained momentum.
He held my waist down and squeezed my ass .
" You like that ?!?" He asked already knowing the answer.
" Fuck Adam , Yes ! I love it ." I screamed at him.
" Don't stop baby , I'm almost there. " He pumped and pumped. Then I felt him pour himself into me. I leaned over and bit his neck and he bit into mine. Causing him to thrust one more time sending us both into a spiraling feeling of bliss .