Burned at The Stake ...

"you killed her! how did you - how could you - I thought she was impossible to kill?"

I looked away from the still body on the ground and towards this woman with excitement about the demon wolfs demise.

" sadly, she's not dead. I lost my chance to kill her because of this stupid boy. But what is she to you, why are you so intrigued by her death?"

" she made my daughter immortal, she took her from me. only want what is mine and I was willing to kill her to get it."

I let out a sinister laugh .

" All you wolves are the same , all you want is power and your possessions. But have you ever stopeed to think maybe , maybe you should stop your childish behavior and take responsibility for your actions ?"

She stayed quite she didn't know how to respond .

" of course not , the goddess herself couldn't even let me be even after death . "

She gasped as I revealed the meaning behind my words.

" What are you going to do with her ?" She asked , you could smell the anticipation on her .

" I'm going to leave her here , as an example for my oh so caring mate. "

" Could I take her, if that's all right ? "

I hesitated , I looked into her eyes for her true intentions and I saw them , she wanted to be one. A hybrid that is , I couldn't allow that .

" No , leave her body untouched . "

She was about to protest but I gave her a threatening stare.

She bowed in submission and fled off into the forest .

I bent down towards her unmoving body and moved her hair out of her face. She was truly a magnificent creature. The goddess choice wisely , too wisely if you ask me. The goddess would always allow her werewolf children this beauty but her vampire ones would always suffer in silence and hunger. To watch this hybrid before me was truly a miracle.

Get away from her. The boy snarled.

I scoffed , here this girl had all the love she could possibly ever need but she was so wrapped up in power to see it.

She will wake up . He said angrily.And when she does, you will not live through it.

I mearly chuckled at his hollow threats.

Why do you fight, boy ? She isn't even yours .

She will always be mine.

----- Maximous

I followed my sisters scent and found a man looming over her body.

I snarled at the man. Warning him to back away . He didn't budge he just stared at her still body .

I slowly began to walk forward , I barked at him trying to get his attention .

He looked up at me and smiled , " Tell Vira I said hello. "

He sped off and I ran to my sisters body . I whimpered and nudged her side with my nose.

Sage ! Sister !

She didn't respond . I wanted to rip something to shreds.

My sister didn't deserve this. My sister didn't deserve his judgment .

I sped off and ran after the scent , it led back to the chaos in front of the castle grounds . Wolves fighting wolves , the sight was gruesome .

I felt like my heart was on fire.