Blast From A Shit Stormed Past.

Maximous excused himself from the table and headed to my room. I stopped him and said , " Get dressed in the living room , sophia will take my room while I search for my old dress . " he grumbled an okay and I  urged to sophia who was nervously looking anywhere but us .
"It's okay , he's just used to being the only child . Once he gets to know you he'll be able to handle . " She smiled warily at me and I leaded her out of the kitchen . I walked her upstairs and entered my room . " strip ."
She slowly peeled out of her clothes and stood in her underwear .
She slouched and I sighed.
"You are a beautifully made . You will soon be as beautiful and strong as me when I was your age . But I had no one to tell me . From this day forth , you will walk with your head held high , shoulders back, and chest out . By being in this family you are now considered my blood . My blood doesn't cower , my blood is never weak . My blood is loyal and as long as you remain of my blood , you will concur . "
She looked at me in the eye and I smiled . " that's better , one day you will defeat your mother , just as I did . You'll defeat her by becoming stronger , mentally and physically . " she nodded her head in hope . I went to my closet and pulled out my white gown . She gasped .
" when you become a wolf , people see all your privates all the time , you just have to turn a blind eye ." She blushed .
I turned around and she put on my dress . She placed her hand in my shoulder and I turned around . She looked great , her brown hair perfected waved around her and her green eyes shined against the white dress .
We walked down to the living room to find Maximous and Adam waiting patiently . We walked out the door and into the moon light .
I searched for Ziphora and found her laying down in the back of my mind .
Wanna run ?
She picked up her head and wagged her tail . I walked a couple feet ahead of them and said , " Adam pick up my clothes ,will you ?"
I ran behind a tree , I stripped and left the clothes behind the tree.
I pushed Ziphora forward and phased . I walked out and stood beside Maximous. He reached his hand out and rubbed my head . I walked along with them until Ziphora whimpered . I shook my head and ran . I ran ahead if them so Ziphora could get her solice.
Its like she's becoming tame, like she doesn't really have anything to be happy about our unhappy about. She knows I'll never be with anyone but Drew so she spend her days in the back of my mind timidly silent .
After about a good 10 minutes of running ahead, I had made it to the goddesses temple. people were walking in and crying for their children, happy tears of course, but tears nonetheless. I huffed and waited for my party to make the way to the temple.A Few minutes later Adams ,Maximous and Sofia emerged from the woods. Adam laid my clothes down in front of me I pick them up and he ushered them into the temple and with one backwards glance max looked at me with unsettling eyes. I barked and he smiled .
I walk up and nudged him with my snout he turned around and grabbed my big head and placed his forehead against mine and whisperedalways and forever.

I whined in response and felt Ziphora smile and my baby brother . We liked his face and he turned around and walked through the temples gates. Sofia did frozen at Adam's side he urged her to go inside but she say she remained still. I looked her in the eyes and held my head to the sky, presenting my wolf superior stature. She let out a sigh of relief, she held her head up high and walk through the gate is well. Adam walked to me and rested his hand in my back . I leaned into his touch and sat down to get somewhere near his height .
IloveyouAdam.
Iknow .
I purred into him and he held me close.

I didn't change back because as soon as Maximous and Sofia turn they would run wild. I had to watch them make sure they didn't run into any people, any danger. Both of them are my responsibility and I could not let anything happen to him or there wolves.
The first turn is the hardest, you're so busy trying to be strong during the turn that you don't actually stick around for the run with your wolf. I woke up in a meadow naked in the Sun and alone. Liam came of course with a shirt ready to close me but still I was alone. no one was strong enough stop me. No one smart enough to figure out why I had run away. No one was fast enough to keep up with me. So they let me wander.