Maximous will Reign..

Damage control

We have to fix everything that woman tore to the ground.

Including the shame she has so mercilessly spread of my sisters demise , I have to make it so the world fears us again .

After the population was nearly cut in half , we now have 100 members as to before where we had 250 . My sister will not die in vain , I will not allow her downfall encourage rouge activity or any more rebel attacks or schemes .

I exited my sisters office and walked down the lonely corridor. This castle will always serve as a reminder of the damage done by the dreaded woman .

In hand I had the new work assignments for the people leftover.

I waked into the judgement hall and onto the balcony .

As I was reading the names one name in particular stood out ,

Thomas .

" Thomas Grey " I Looked at my best friend . " You are the new Beta of this pack."

He stood motionless at my new job for him . I looked over at Adam and gave him an apologetic nod . He step down as Thomas made his way up .

" Adam Michaelson , You job will be head warrior . Training all wolves and vampires alike . "

His face gave away no emotion , my guess would be Sages passing.

But it doesn't matter now , in the end it will make him a better teacher . The kind of teacher I need for this place . I need my warriors to have no mercy , I need warriors who don't think but follow orders without question . And with Adam emotions being AWOL he will be perfect for that position .

When I called Sam And Wills Name , I decided to let them join Adam in training .

I kept going down the list and called the last name , Sophia Michaelson

" As my mate , Sophia will be Luna . "

Everyone looked at me with pride , " Okay everyone are you ready ? "

Silent acknowledge was exchanged between I and the crowd .

" Don't let Sage down . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called a meeting in Sages office that included : Will , Sam , Adam , Sophia , The man from the dungeon named Liam , and myself .

" I brought you all here because my sister was brought down because she was naive of the threat she faced . The threat she didn't even know existed . "

" And what might that be ? " Sam asked defensively .

" The didn't know we held power . " I said to her . " They knew of Sages kindness , and they took it for weakness . They knew of Sage's ability to see the good and cast out the bad . They knew everything that she stood for , but everyone forgot the reason she began fighting . "

" They all forgot her story , and her only knew her name . They didn't knew that if she wanted , she could slaughter entire packs in cold blood , because she never did . They didn't know that her growl could shake the ground beneath feet for miles . They only knew of the legends and the stories told by others ."

" So what are you saying that we go around , telling people about all of the bad she's done so they will fear us ? " Adam asked .

" No Im saying we become what everyone thinks we are . "

Everyone looks at me with wide eyes like Im crazy but I'm not crazy , I'm just angry .

" We will be Sage's Demon Wolves . "

----The End

Okay don't go starting a fuss , this is not over . I am going to write an epilogue chapter but this is how i wanted it to end because .........

There will be another book . I will make it over this summer and its going to get you going . I loved writing this book because its all coming together , all the ideas I had in my head about this book when I first started writing it . But i also wanted to let you guys know that I am extreamly happy with all the reads and votes I have benn getting . You guys are amazing and inspire me to keep writing .

I hope you have a great summer !

Love , Dori L.

PS. Im thinking about having a Q/A chapter . Send me Questions and Ill answer them after the epilouge .