How Drew became Dracula ... ( Short chapter )

I must be Dreaming . This must be a dream .

Its the only way any of this makes sense . I must be having some kind of sick and twisted dream , replaying my hauting memory of Drew . There is no way , Drew is alive . Drew died . Drew died.

The ficade of Drew was still latched onto my neck sinking deeper and deeper into my jugluar . Why didnt I try to stop it ? why didnt I back his off ? Because Drew is dead . Drew died .

He let go and looked me in the eyes, those same blue beautiful eyes I haven't seen in 16 years and he smiled .

" I've missed you ." He said seductively .

I blinked in response , my mouth agape .

" Tell me, you've missed me baby  . Tell me you still want me ." He demanded .

I blinked not being able to find my voice . I just stared at the foreign being in front of me , speechless.

"  I've come back from the dead for you , and this is how you repay me ?!? With silence !" He was starting to angry . So I closed my mouth and let one word escape.

" Drew ?"

----------------------------------Adam -------------------------------------------

I waited outside for Sage to return form the temple . A woman passed me to get inside , she had long gray hair and green eyes. She was a werewolf . I shouldv'e known right away that something was off , but being the immortal I am , I tend to not pry in werewolf affairs . Well, werewolf affairs that don't invlove Sage . I waited for Sage to return when I saw two wolves emerge from the temples gates , panicked and scared . A blonde wolf and a black one , once they saw me their werewolf instincts kicked in and recognized me as the enemy .

Damn unloyal dogs

I muttered in my head , the blonde wolfs ears piped up and snarled in my direction . She lunged forward but I blocked her attack . She ran off into the distance with the black wolf close behind.

I yelled for Sage to come back , but she was too far in the temple . I waited and waited but no answer . I walked up to the gates and poked my head in only to be burned by its gates ,

Damn Wolves . I thought .

I walked down the steps and into the dirt. Someone coughed and I turned my head only to see a face that I'd never thought Id see ever again .

In an instant, he had his hands around my neck and fangs growning from his teeth .

" I can smell Sage ALL OVER YOU ! " He snarled at me.

I tried to get out the words to explain but he held on even tighter.

" YOU  ruined us ! Its all your fault, she wouldn't be with me !"He shouted .

I don't know how he is alive but I do know he isn't a werewolf anymore , he is infact a Vampire .The thing he hated most , I would've let out a laugh had it not been for him sinking his newly found teeth into my neck causing me to temporarily crumble to the floor of these goddess forsaken werewolf infested woods.