Chapter 1/ACT 1

//Chapter 1//-Kidnapping Cats Who Want Your Babies!

"Now nya, why did you bring me here? I know from what I've been through you did not just bring me because I look good did you?"-Kuroka

I arrive back at the Grigori with Vali and a sleeping Kuroka on his shoulder and we were at medical center. "She's just suffering from magic overuse and minor injury'." Tamiel said. "Do you know who she is?" Vali asked.

"I know you said Nekomata but im sensing a subspecies of Nekomata, Nekoshou." Tamiel said with an intrigued voice. "Oh no, there a reincarnated devil and oh no." I said in a scared voice. "This is the black cat Kuroka a stray devil." I finish. "Im gonna go train I don't have time for this stuff." Vali says and walks out.

"Welp now where harboring a stray devil!" I yell to nobody. "This is bad we have to talk to Azazel." Tamiel said out loud. "Hey do think we could try using the Evil Piece extractor on her." His eyes widened at what I said.

"They can't say we have a stray devil when she has no evil piece!" Tamiel said. "Do you think it will work." I ask him. "I take pride in my machines and yes I know it will work."

How the Evil Piece extractor works is while the Evil Piece is connected to users body if they take it I out fucking enslaving tool. Tamiel made a machine where the user with supplant the body with senjustu energy into the machine and it should work better because she's a Nekoshou.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kuroka woke up instead of a jail cell a soft bed. She got up and saw a boy sleeping in a chair he looked around her age with black hair and natural skin he had a black over coat and had a scar on his eye.

She hopped out of bed and looked around she it looked like an apartment more like penthouse once she saw the windows. And once she looked down she realized who fought those devils. She was at the Grigori main tower it was practically impossible to escape.

Anti magic barrier which ment no teleportation out here without going through the main gate which also has atleast one Carde and ultimate class fallen guards.

"So your the famous black cat Kuroka huh." Lucian said while rubbing his eyes. "Nya, are you the person who saved me from those devils im guessing?" Lucian just nodded. "You've been out for a day you had some minor injuries your at the Grigori to."

"I knew that when I looked down, nya." She said playfully as servants bring in some food for dinner and she sits down across him. "You know its a bit weird because the other person that saved you besides me is a Lucifer descendent that works for the Grigori."

"Now nya, why did you bring me here? I know from what I've been through you did not just bring me because I look good did you?" She asked in a less playful tone.

"Well, Devils came across the border and me and Vali were sent to investigate because Azazel did not want to open fire on noble clan servants." I said that with disgust for the the last part.

"Well I think I know the last part, nya." She finished and I looked down at the table and the salmon plates were all finished 'Wow I guess she really is a cat.'

"Nya, you never told me your name?" She said and I think 'wow what a gentlemen you are Lucian!' I can practically fell Tobito and Vali laughing at me.

"Names Lucian, Lucian Himejima."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////