Chapter 14/ACT 2

//Chapter 14//-Mission Time!

      Rias Gremory could be described as prideful and desperate. She was engaged to the worst man in history, Riser Phenex. She had hated the man ever since her parents had introduced him to her at 6. She had locked herself in her room and cried in her brothers arms for help.

  She knew she disgraced her family for that action but she was a child at the time, so she couldn't regret it. She had an Interesting peerage which, regrettable most she did not get herself. Luck was always on her side since she was born until Riser came into the fray.

   Her Rook, Koneko which she had got from her brother after being almost slaughtered by her own race. She had abandonment issues from her older sister going mad with senjustu and leaving her to die. Kiba, her Knight which she found dying in the icy snow in Switzerland. But in reality she never intended on saving him since she was on a illegal trip there. She was just trying to get a magician pact for Lucifer's sake!

  Her family didn't know at all, she had went to the human world before where she saved Akeno. Atleast she actually saved her....she could practically hear Exorcists trying to kill her. Speaking of Akeno, when she decided the trip Akeno protested alot. She understood her best friend, it was Grigori territory after all. Akeno was scared and angry at anything to do with Fallen Angels.

   She found her Bishop Gasper, near Romania who was being attacked by vampire hunters, in turn because of his Sacred Gear Forbidden Balor View which he is unable to control so he had to be sealed away inside the Occult Research Club becoming a shut-in.

   But they couldn't help me in my engagement, my brother is the Lucifer for Satan's sake! He has to be able to do something. All I can do now is hope Issei can do something about it....even tho I basically let him die....

   It was stupid, her Pawn had met a nun on his 3rd day of being a Devil, what are the chances? And then gets attacked by a different Fallen because they thought he was a stray? Huh, I guess luck really isn't on my side for these last through months?

    I step out of the shower and quickly get dressed with my Kuoh Academy uniform. I see my my peerage was doing the usual Akeno who was making some tea, Koneko was sitting on the couch eating sweets, Kiba who was reading a book. Issei was on his first contract right now, tho I was a little disappointed that he had little to no demonic power at all...what the hell is this feeling!

    Why am I so numb! But like the feeling just came over me it just leaves the next second. I look over and see Koneko is shaking and says one word.

     "Evil."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

   A few days later....

  "Vali has already agreed to join the plan for the next steps."

    "The Hakuyukou?"

           "Yes."

              "Thats fine."

             "Then I will keep my end of the deal."

                "Good, you better use my blessing for good use."

                  "Of course. I hope you understand why I needed it for my research."

        "Indeed I do, we are of course entering the final stages of your plan."

          "Good, but are you sure the Khaos Brigade won't come looking for you?"