Chapter 2/ACT 1

(Hope you guys like this chapter!)

//Chapter 2//-Drugs And The Khaos Brigade!

"So Kokabiel is behind this."-Lucian Himejima

"Why would Kurome need a medicine refill this early?" Azazel asked Lucian right now they were both in Azazel's lab. "It turns out somebody fucking stole them!"

"Well shit when did the person take it." Azazel asked. "Last night." Azazel pulls out a cabinet and tosses me a bag of cookies. (You'll understand if you watched Akame Ga Kill.) "Any leads?" He asked me. "Carde level that narrow it down to a few."

"I have an idea who it might who is the only Carde who has a grudge against you." Azazel said and I widened my eyes. "So Kokabiel is behind this."

"Ever since you joined he disliked you." Azazel said and I scoffed. "Its because im a half-breed and I beat him in a fight without my Longinus."

"About your Longinus. Have you been training it." Azazel said in an excited voice. "Don't go all scientist shit on me. Nothing new with it."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's night now and im thinking what I should do with Kokabiel? My thoughts keep drifting to my sister is she alive? Does she hate me? She said she hates fallen's thats the last thing I heard from her before I left with dad.

I still remember where my mothers grave was it was where our home was in Kouh now its a devil territory. Father is not the same anymore he does not make jokes with Azazel he's like a robot now.

I hear high heals coming from my door. "Esdeath." I don't even turn around and look out my window. "Your thinking about her aren't you?" She asked as she came closer.

"How can I not?" I turn to her. "Lucian it's been 6 years." She responded. "I can't just let go of her! I'm jus- I can't believe she was scared of me."

I felt her wrap her arms around my back."And you shouldn't she was traumatized from what happened and it makes you a good sibling to look for her. And you've done so much for me after my clan got destroyed."

"I know. Status report." I tell her. "Tobito, Vali and Lavinia are at the Slash/Dog bar and Escanor and Kurome are on a mission." She reported.

"You should get some sleep." I told Esdeath and she just snuggles against my head. "Your not gonna leave are you?" I said to her with a sigh I swear I felt she had a smile on her face.

Right now im in my sleepwear on my bed and Esdeath's in the shower and I start to think. 'Now I gotta deal with Kokabiel yay...another waste of time and I can't even do anything about it!'

I hear the shower turn off and look at the door and my face goes crimson and I let out "Beautiful." When looking at her she wasn't wearing her usually military attire that she liked to wear with her clan symbol a black iron cross.

She wore a white button shirt with half it open which barely covered her breasts and went down to hear thighs. "Baka you don't need to say it." She said with a red face.

Then she pushed me on my bed. "But if you think im beautiful why don't we have some fun?" She said in a hot voice as she comes closer to kiss me I start to regain some senses and push her off to the other side of the bed.

"Esdeath what's going on you never act like this." I say to her seriously. "Your right I never act like this." She said with sadness. "Then what's going on. I know your into dominat-" I tell her but she cuts me off.