Chapter 5/ACT 1

//Chapter 5//-Kitsune Loli!

       The Kyoto Palace could be called beautiful from the outside but right now it was hectic from what I found out from Vali and I sent Kuroka under watch in my room.

    "Raise the security level to maximum reinforce the barrier and set up checkpoints near the palace" I tell the head Youkai guard for Kyoto's guard who nodded to go convey the orders to his troops.

  I see a women with blue hair approach me. "What should I do Lucian? I've lockdown the palace as you've said? The faction representatives will question what's going on?" She said with an alarmed voice.

  "I've told you to stay calm during situations like these but to be honest im on edge to, Esdeath inform the representatives of the threat, I'll go inform Yasaka myself." I say as I open a teleportation circle.

   "Understood, love." She says before I teleport away.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  I arrive at Yasaka's shrine as the guards watch me closely because im still fallen angel and I arrive at the throne room and I see Yasaka sitting there talking to some other Youkai.

   "Lucian? What are you doing here? I thought I would see you at the meeting? Not that I mind..." She said that last part quietly.

  "Unfortunately im not here on good terms. So I'll get straight to the point the Khaos Brigade is planing something for this meeting." I tell her nd she widened her eyes.

"That terrorist group Azazel told me about? I see thats why you increased the amount of guards around here?" She says as she looks out the window.

  "I did indeed I increased the power of the barrier set up checkpoints around the palace and increased guards." I tell her and she raises an eyebrow at what I tell her.

  "Don't you think thats a bit overkill? They wouldn't dare attack a summit with Odin and Amaterasu-sama plus us there?" She tells me.

  "You might be right about that they can't send someone that strong to fight everyone? But who is there target? It couldn't be the summit?"

  "I agree with you on that Lucian."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

   "Like I said Onii-chan I've done my studies to become the best leader Kyoto's ever seen if mother ever decides to steep down!" Kunou told me proudly.

   Right now we were in the gardens in Kyoto Palace I decide to keep my watch over Kunou for the night....and right now...she was piggy back ridding me....god....I feel like I could get arrested for pedophilia just by looking at her! She's just so cute!

  "So I've heard you've wrote some letters to me that I found in there trash bin?" Her full face went crimson. "W-hat a-re yo-u ta-lking ab-out?" She said in a stuttering voice.

   "Saying that 'Im so great and cute!' You really know how to boost a mans self esteem!" She I looked up at Kunou she mentally wiped the sweat off her face.

  "So like I told you before only stay in your room unless im here you  understand young lady?" I tell her in a commanding tone and she has pouty face.

   "Your not my dad!"

   "I am."

    "Nani?"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Sorry for the short ass chapter there's atleast 5 chapters left in this arc then its canon time!)