Chapter 8/ACT 1

//Chapter 8//-Zeus Desu!

    "So they are planning something....well there stupid." Said a middle aged man with a crown and toga. (What they where in Rome.)

      "I know Zeus! Thats what I said! Attacking faction meeting like this will put them on ever wanted list in exisence!" I tell him.

   "Have you spoken to Serafall yet? Or are you just gonna wait till the meeting kid?" I ignore the nickname and I glare of to the side. "I don't want anything to do with Devils Uncle should not have put me on this task. He knows what I went through."

     "He knows how to pick powerful people up! Your as strong as me! Maybe Hades might even have a problem with you!" He tells me in his normal exited voice.

   "Thanks I sure I can handle myself well." I tell him nonchalantly tone but he dismisses me. "Kid look at your resume 16 successful Grigori missions! Carde at the age of 16! Satan class at 14? Kid please tell me about your Sacred Gear!" He asked in a childish tone not befitting his age or position.

   I just shake my head. "Your right I've seen some fucked up shit I've seen kids getting gassed just because there not 'holy' enough my own mother died before my eyes because I exist." I say in sorrow but its not time to dwell on the past.

"Sometimes I just wonder how you are all alive or still or have your jobs." I tell him with a hand on my face and he still gives me a pleading look.

    "Sorry for bringing up a bad topic! Can you tell me about your Sacred Gear holds 'it'." He tells me with a smug smile and I widened my eyes.

   "Also I believe I could say the words fuck national security at this point. He's gonna be selling tickets about a fucking movie about me." I tell while shaking my head. "Kid you should know that your Uncle a go-"

   "The Leader Perv Trio which includes the almighty Odin, Zeus and last but definitely least Azazel!" I tell with a bigger face palm. "I'm not a per-"

  "You go to Oppai clubs 3 times a week with him? Don't you have a wife and family?" I tell him in a serious voice. "Bah! I can care less about those kids maybe Apollon is a good kid and Hades is a motherfucker who tries to piss me off! And don't get me started on Hera!" I inwardly face palm again.

   "You know this why my childhood was stolen away to deal with you weirdos." I tell him and we walk about some non important topics until I hear the words that mean the end of the world.

    "Levi-tan is here Luci-kun! Zeu-kun!" I get ready to smack my head against a brick. "I don't talk to you for one year and your an otaku no-what the fuck are you wearing?"

  "Levi-tan is now magic girl for Luci-kun!" She tells me in a magic girl voice and jumps on me for a piggy back ride. "Serafall get down this is a meeting! Or I will call Gabriel here!" I tell her and she stops moving.

   "No! Gabriel will not steal my Luci-kun! Luci-kun is mine!" She tells me in a yandere like voice. "Pink panties huh, might take a picture." I here an voice of a voice of a pervy old man.

  "You know what fuck you all."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Hi sorry for the sucky writing for Serafall! But there's alot of her in canon.)