Chapter 7/ACT 1

//Chapter 7//-Ah!!!! Kuroka Stop Being Mean!

I lean against the wall next to her as she looks at her wine glass she realises im next to her and straightens her position. "H-ello Lucian I did as you asked and sent extra guards with your friend to Kunou's position." She tells told me and I nod.

"Good I don't need anymore problems tonight." I tell her in a tired voice. "The Khaos Brigade, Old Satan Faction and Work not enough sleep." I tell her with something slumped shoulders.

"Sometimes I wonder why I have this job." I tell her. "Didn't you tell me your Longinus allowed to not sleep?" She tells me as she takes a sip of her wine. "Yea Azazel and Father told me not to use it unless I need to. Something about some evil beast will take over my head! Sounds crazy I never felt anything try and take me over and I've used it for years!" I rant as Yasaka looks like she wants to to tell me to calm down.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'Well, this will be interesting.'

Ajuka Beezelbub was a smart man and was not stupid by any mean. The Kyoto meeting was a faction meeting/party for all of the major factions to talk and to get anything close to peace, tho there was one problem.

Devils, his faction he was a Maou first to protect his home and to help it into a new age. But devils were known for being bad to deal with. He was just lucky that he was able to send Serafall to the meeting and that he was also lucky that she was friends with Yasaka or anyone else would be turned to ashes.

The Nekomata massacre, the killing of no less then 200 nekomata people that lived on the devil side on the underworld and one of the worst fuck ups in the recent years.

Kuroka who was a SS-class stray devil who killed her master out raging the 72 Pillars who sent devil kill squads after her which without orders, entered fallen territory and where slaughtered.

Devils sent to die for nothing and lets not talk about the nekomata massacre there closest encounter to war that they've seen. Yasaka and Sun Wukong were absolutely outraged, demanding compensation which were, denied by Sirzechs.

As a friend of Sirzechs for years he could only say that he was disappointed in his friend for his choices, and lets not get started on how he's handling his sisters problems.

Serafall and Falibum were a different story through Serafall's child like personality hides her seriousness during meetings. And Falibum...well Falibum poorly handles the military with his lazy attitude allowing atleast a quarter of military to be on the Old Satan Factions payroll.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    After my rant to Yasaka I took a walk on the balcony for some fresh air to clear my head and then I hear a 'nya'. "I thought I told you to stay in my room Kuroka?" I tell her as I look over to her and she's sweating like a dog. Pun intended.

   "So you could pound my legs to jelly? I want little kittens but I like my legs!" She tells me and I just sigh. "May I ask why this couldn't wait? I have a meeting in 8 minutes?" I tell her with a raised eyebrow.

    "N-ya its so hard to suppress my aura around these people! Atleast there preoccupied right now!" She tells me before she almost faints and I catch her. "Get to the point." I tell her.

  "Nya I think I might just go to sleep....the Hero Faction is planning on making a move....the leaders name is Cao Cao he's the user of the True Longinus...he and his goons are planning something for this meeting....you better give me kittens after this mess..." She tells me as she falls asleep.

  I teleport her to my room again and now think of the situation. 'The Hero Faction huh.....'

   I start to crack up.....'What a bunch of fucking idiots! Attacking a meeting that has almost every single faction leader!'

   Welp? I'm gonna go back inside now? Stop stalking me!