Bio

(I made this for u guys to understand the mc this will have his powers and ones that are not in chapters I've dropped yet. Sorry for the bad naming.)

//Bio//

Name- Lucian Himejima

Birthday- 11/18/2000

Age- 21 at the start of canon

Appearance- Lucian is almost the exact copy of Lelouch but he has a bit more muscle and his considerably taller then most characters he keeps his inky black hair short and has violet eyes.

   He had a scar on his right eye (in the Omake 1) but he's not blind because he healed it with Phoenix Tears but kept the scar because he thought it looked cool.(Because its cool.)

Personality-

Abilities-

Holy Lighting- Lucian inherited his fathers Holy Lighting abilities which lets him able to put holy light into lighting magic. He is able to use it to a much move destructive version then her sister by using he in tandem with his Longinus. He usually uses this as a secondary weapon if he does not want to use his Longinus.

Longinus- Heavenly Heart Of Greed: Lions Heart; is one of the new Longinus' it was created by God when he created the Sacred Gears so it has lots of glitches it was the prototype for Forbidden Baylor View because it revolved around time except this one was built in secret without anyone knowing.

Lions Heart- Lucian is able to freeze the time of his heart giving him a corpse like body and a state of immortality he is a walking anomaly he does not need to sleep, eat and he does not even sweat tho there's one flaw he can only use it for five seconds at a time.

There is one way to get rid of this time limit he can give his heart to anyone girl who he considers more then a friend basically if he gets a harem and there all still alive he has no time limit but if there killed his heart goes back to him.

Stillness Of An Objects Time- Instead of a Balance Breaker there's a second normal ability. Unlike Lions Heart this is an completely offensive ability he is able to freeze the time of himself, clothes, water, dirt or earth and even air. When he uses it on himself he gains a force field like barrier that can protect himself and others near him when Vali tried to touch the barrier his Balance Breaker completely broke.

He can kick the dirt of throw it cutting them of from the world they would pass through anything they collided with and if it was human it would turn them into bloody mist completely shredding magic barriers. (Sorry if its long just look on the re:zero wiki if you want to know more.)

Unseen Hand- When Lucian got his 5th pair of wings he did not get a Carde ability he thought he would not get one until his 6th pair of wings. He is able to summon invisible hands out of his back where not even Azazel can sense them tho he was disappointed he could only summon one until he kept practicing until he was able to summon up to 300 hand in half a minute tho the ability was useless in the rain or if someone kicked dust up and they got attached to the hands tho if that does not happen people would have no idea there coming. (Just imagine Pelteguse ability.)

Hell's Snipe- You'll find out right now it would be spoilers...

Flight- Lucian can fly with his six pairs of wings.

To cover plot holes-

*Lucian thinks Akeno is dead until he heard that there were rumors of a Himejima in Kuoh so he didn't ask Serafall because he didn't now she is a devil.

*Lucian has met Yasaka and Kunou before because his mother was friends with her.

*Escanor's Longinus was a gift from Amaterasu to God Of The Bible and his axe Rhitta is his Balance Breaker.

*Lucian created a Grigori task force called Cemetery Wind full of Sacred Gear users.

*Akame's Murasame has a demon inside the sword like Ddraig and Albion and is the only Non-Longinus Sacred Gear with a sentient being inside it.

*Kurome's Yatsufusa was a gift from Hades to God and he turned it into a Sacred Gear.

*Azazel developed a sheath for both Akame and Kurome's swords so they can have it out as long as they want without drain.

*Esdeath's Longinus was a tattoo on her chest and she could manipulate ice as good as Serafall who btw is Satan Class and she has the same powers as in Akame Ga Kill.

*Kurome did not want to leave the Old Satan Faction because they were giving her drugs as long if she stays with them so Azazel made the same thing and is the same reason why Lucian wants to find a way to reincarnate people into fallen angels.

*He is not in a relationship with Esdeath yet when he is young and will not be with Kurome um...because he already likes her sister.
bye bye

That's all you need to know for now....it will change....definitely not for the better..