Chapter 15/ACT 2

//Chapter 15//

    Akame didn't understand where it went wrong. Lucian had sent her to take out the four fallen and rescue the nun Asia Argrento. Simple right? Well if you add that at the exact time that Devils would be attacking the church things get kinda screwed up.

    Do Devils have a single brain cell? Attacking a church that belongs to heaven was a declaration of war! Even if its abandoned thats like destroying someone's house just because there not there!

   Tho this was the church which killed Cleria....poor girl she was nice along with Masaomi....pay attention Akame! So when I went in I saw that the Devils were actually going into the church I changed up my plan. So I quickly killed the 3 fallen outside, they were gonna assault the Gremory girl so no survivors.

  I was to fast for them to see my face when I chopped the blue haired one in half and beheaded the last 2 before anyone even realised anything was going on. Bruh what I came in one was something just different...the guy had the fucking Boosted Gear out of all Sacred Gears!

   Oh well. The nun was about to have her Sacred Gear extracted when I was there so I cut her down and the boy was all bitchy about me almost slicing her, like hell I miss! The Raynare women didn't put up a fight when she saw who I was. Im quite popular in the Grigori.

   Then the bo- I think his name was pissy-no Issei Hyoudou? We had his name on some list I think. Well the nun wanted to go to the kid so I, uh kidnapped her? Orders are orders? So I come to the shrine when Lucian said he would be and see Kurome playing rock paper scissors with Run.

  She raised an eyebrow when she saw a teary eyed Asia with a taped mouth and her body tied up with rope behind me. "So you really do have some interesting fetishes Onee-sama?" I just ignore her jab at me. "I think  that time around Riser has become negative affect on you." I tell her as I try not to think about the perverted yakitori trying to take a look at my tits.

   "Ah. I guess Lucian found his sister there energy's are almost the same." I say as I karate chop Asia on the back of the neck and drag her body to Kurome. I start to walk up the steps to the shrine and hear this. "Im disgusted sister! You know why! Because that you would become a slave to this system! I had friend I saved from the Old Satan Faction! In a skirmish with a High-Class Devil he was killed you know what I did! I could do fucking nothing as they turned his corpse into a servant with a Evil Piece and they used the controlling affect of Evil Pieces so I had to fight him! All I have left of him is his corpse as one of Kurome's puppets!"

  Well he's certainly pissed off, he's talking about Natala, huh? That sister of his must really be a bitch to piss him off that bad. I hide behind a tree and hide my presence and hear the this from his sister. "Brother! Why can't you see that I have made new friends and family! Are you that possessive of me! And why would you go with that man! He's the reas-" Thats it this petty bitch! I've heard about Lucian's mother! There's no way its Baraquiel-sensei fault!

  "What? You wanna say that again? You actually think its fathers fault? How could you think that? Wait...you think because we went out that day to protect the border...doesn't that mean its my fault to?" Lucian says to her and she widens her eyes. I now get a good look at her she rally does look like him I've only seen pictures of her before from Lucian.

  "No! Its not your fault Lucian! He told you to go with him!" She says to him frantically. "There's no point of arguing about the past anymore. Its ruined our reunion. I apologize for speaking of it." He says before he turns to a large shrine. "Y-our apologizing? Why?" She asked as she started to walk in with him.

   "Because for what I have planned...lets just say we won't need to worry about the dead staying dead for much longer...."

    This fool.....he couldn't possibly be thinking of telling her about that...

     "Go on." I could tell Akeno was intrigued by what he was saying, wait! He's trying to get her to join him! God I sound like a idiot! "Akeno. Do you wish to see mother alive again? Because I very much do." He says and she narrows her eyes. "Necromancy? You can't be serious, the  gods of death will want your head!" She says in a stupefied voice and I face palm. Hah! Necromancy? Your moms a Shinto priestess! She goes to Izanagi's land! And for step 3 of the plan Lucian can't anger the Shinto pathogen.

  "Not necromancy. And Akame you should stop hiding." 'Shit' I curse under my breath and step out of the shadows. "Well I'm surprised your getting buddy buddy so quickly with your sister after the stuff she pulled, darling." I say in my most aristocratic voice I can come up with.

  "Thats none of business Jaeger." So she's feisty? There definitely related! I guess we might have committed some atrocities in our little group. Hmph oh well- "I confided in Lady Leviathan about my identity." Akeno said in a monotone like voice.

   "So it was Serafall you confided in? She isn't a good liar."  He says as he takes his hand away from his head and Akeno covers her mouth. "H-ow did you make me say that!" Akeno says and I giggle. He's willing to use Wrath on his sister! Damn he's cold!

  POV: 3rd Person

  "Just a little trick sister." He says as he touches the stone, it says on it;

                                                 Shuri Himejima

                    Loving Wife of Baraquiel, Mother of Akeno and Lucian.

                                       Murdered by her own Uncle.

                                             May she rest in peace.   

           "What do you mean a little trick! You manipulated my mind!" She shouts at him and Akame steps away from the family feud. "The fact that you would need to lie to me is stupid enough, dear sister." He says with an inquisitive tone on the last part.

    Akeno was about to respond until a the Gremory magic circle pops up infront of her.......

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  (This is my worst chapter. There's no doubt I suck a dialogue and plot. Read here if you don't understand. Lucian has found his sister but a happy reunion? I think not. Lucian wants to know why Akeno would hide from him. And what the hell is the plan? If you can't tell Akame is very OOC.)

  All Hail Britannia