Chapter 4/ACT 1

(Sorry for the last chapter it was pretty short!)

//Chapter 4//-Dragon In Town!

I lay restless in my bed thinking what could happen with all the things going on back home and here in Kyoto. Right now everything could go wrong back home while im away. What the hell is Vali and Kuroka doing! Vali never wants to do anything except training and looking at Lavinia's ass!

And Kuroka well she's allways attached to me she really is a cat, a sexy cat. Whelp, there's nothing to think of it now. I get of from my bed when I here a magic circle open and a crow lands on my arm.

It's different from a normal crow it has yellow vertically split pupils on it's eyes and has 2 horns on it's head she's my familiar. "Hello Albedo im guessing you finished the sweep of the city?" I ask her and the crow starts turning larger and now it takes the form of a women in a white web dress and black wings with 2 horns. She was a succubus.

"As you said Master I used my sensory abilities to do a sweep the city multiple times and I have not sensed any suspicious activity but

"As you said Master I used my sensory abilities to do a sweep the city multiple times and I have not sensed any suspicious activity but...."

"You can still individually go over the sectors of the city but it would be to time consuming?"

"....Yes I still can but It would be pointless with the amount of time it takes to complete that as you said." She responded and I get out of my bed and grab my overcoat.

"I'm going out." I tell her and she just smiles at me. "There's no stopping you is there?" "Nope I need to make sure everyone is safe." I tell her and she just kisses me on the lips. "Thats the Lucian I know."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The cold breeze of Kyoto numbs my skin as I walk through the lightly streets even at night this city is still awake as during the day. I jump across rooftops searching for anything and I look up at the now purple sky.

'So everyone is here, eh this just makes my job easier.' I think to myself before I snap my head towards a presence not to far from me. And I dash to them. 'My Longinus is not needed unless it gets desperate.'

I quickly catch up to the person in question and I slam them into the wall and I take a look at the persons face as they have a feline smirk on. "Nya, if you wanted to have rough sex you should have just asked before you left Lucian."

I fell the urge to face palm at what she's saying. "Kuroka can you please explain why your here? Especially during a faction meeting?" I ask her with an accusing tone for the last part as I let her down

"Nya! Don't think im doing anything bad im just here with Vali!" She said as she licks my cheek and my eyes widely. "Why the hell are you and Vali here!"

"Kuroka there you are Vali thought something happened" A man said as he appeared by jumping of a cloud as another person jumps off he has blonde hair glasses and a large sword.

The first man wore Chinese armor and had black hair with a long staff. "Kuroka who is this man?" The blonde man with a sword asked questioning her. "I could ask you the same thing?" I responded to him.

Kuroka wraps her arms around my neck. "Nya, he's my mate I told you about!" She told them and they widened there eyes. "So this is Lucian Himejima! The guy Vali told us to avoid! He looks pretty strong you wanna fight!" The monkey Youkai says in a exited voice.

I raise my eye at that and the first man introduces himself. "Im sorry for the improper introduction forgive my partner please. My name is Arthur Pendragon descendent of King Arthur." The man introduces himself.

"Yep! And my name is Bikou! Sun Wukong descendent!" The man tells me. "Your all going to answer me why Vali is here. Now!" I yell at them in the last part. "Come Lucian! Nya, you should just come with us to Vali!" She says in a playful tone and I just reluctantly nod.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We arrive at an sketchy warehouse with a broken roof I see a familiar man in the middle standing in the middle. "Oh, you guys are ba-" Vali face suddenly turns pale. "Hello Vali it seems you've been making no friends without me knowing." I ask him with my head tilted. (Vali might be a bit OOC because he's scared shitless against Lucian in a fight...and yes he would lose...instantly.) "W-ell I've joined this new group you see to f-ight stronger opponents I wanted for to ask if you w-anted to jo-" He says with a scared voice raising the eyes of everyone except Kuroka.

"The Khaos Brigade? I'm guessing? Hell does anyone else want give me anymore problems today!" I yell at everyone as they shrink under my oppressive aura.

"N-ya, Va-li you told me he wouldn't get mad at me!" She yelled at him.

'When Azazel told me he takes his job seriously I didn't think he meant it this much!' Vali thought to himself.

Vali also understood that day why Lucian took those integration lessons from Esdeath.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////